part 23

Here priya was going into depression every now and then everything reminded her of that worst incident she was missing her uncle alot......she blame herself for his condition kept cursing herself....

Dr. were trying hard to bring her out of depression but nothing worked...

One fine day priya with sudhir and shipra went to hospital for her treatment....Dr. said now there is no way unless n until she herself willingly come out of this emotional trauma.....

Sudhir told priya since childhood love to play with small children she like spending time with them...we will help her by making her go to her NGO which she used to go ....

There was one lady in hospital brought by her father in law and she has given birth to baby boy...but she was unconscious  and dint took baby in her hands and see baby but baby is crying bitterly.....her father in law has also gone to bring medicines...
Priya : kya mai mil sakti hun baby ko ?
DR. :Sure u can ....

Priya went with the nurse.

After Dr. she was the 2nd who picked him up she pampered him played with him giving him all the motherly unconditional love she has in her heart pouring her love to baby boy...she was kissing his whole face  hugging him give her warmth to him loving caring taping his head to make him sleep as his father was out of town......n Stucked there in meeting...

Shipra sudhir even Dr. was suprised to see sudden recovery of priya jus after she took lil new born in hand .....shipra was thanking god bhagwan ji apka lakh lakh shukar hai apne humari bacchi ko hasayla

sudhir : shipra kitne dino baad humari priya ko haste hue dekha hai na ??

Shipra: haan kitni khush lagrahi hai kisi ki nazar na lage meri bacchi ko.......!!!

sudhir : kya shipra tum bhi kabhi maa ki nazar lagti hai kya bacchi ko ?

Nurse informed that the man has came so she took the baby .....

priya was sad to leave the baby but she smiled n gave back...

It's almost 2 months now priya recovered due to this lis boy whom she met once in life but memory is as fresh as ever...

She made herself busy in school work.....and spending time with family members.....she used to visit sanjay uncle once in a week but later he was shifted to indore due to her brother pratiks  insistence......she agreed....

all was going smoothly it was 4 years completed
priya hid her pain in her heart in 1 corner which came after 4long years in front of her....all bitter memories came  alive

Present:

Ram hugged priya very very tight.......jaan tumne  yeh sab jhela hai....pehle kyun nahi bataya 1 saal tak chupa ke rakha....

Priya : Aisi baat nahi hai Ram  apke aur khush ke aane ke baad maine kitni khushi payi hai  mai shabdon mein nahi bata sakti......you both have made my life beautiful my both babies I love you sooo much chota baby n mota baby....kissing him on his heart while hugging ....app dono zindagi ho meri meri dhadkan ho....meri sans Ho mera sarvasv ho.....

Apko pata hai Ram aaj mujhe kitna accha feel ho raha hai....I shared my each n every sorrow with my jaan in his arms I feel so secure so safe in your hug I feel I m protected from each and every bad thing ..

Ram : ofcourse priya ......jaan ho tum meri ofcourse I m here to secure you to protect you from each and every bad situation ......

Priya : Mr. Kapoor mujhe Pichlle kuch dino se blank call msgs aarahi hai .....yesterday this msg came I m back.....I didn't get who sent it I m scared Mr. Kapoor......

Ram : jaan you don't worry I will c about it.....chillax darling let's go home everyone must be waiting for us to have dinner......come on....

Raya went home...

KK AK dadi all were happy to get their happy holly priya back...KK took priya in hug  n said
KK: beta kabhi apne aap ko akele mat samjha we are here for you......always  humesha ke liye ....AK has bacche hum sub hai tumhare liye kabhi bhi kisi bhi cheez ki jarur pade toh apka dusra papa hai yahan pe bejhijhak ake baat karna AK took priya in hug dont worry beta apke maa papa hai apke sath dono nahi 4ron..

Priya : Thankyou papa....thanku maa I m sooo lucky to have you alll soooo much love....I m previledged....

After dinner raya went Into their room ram went to freshen up Priya called Khush ...

Priya : hello baby .....

Khush : hello mumma ab apki tabiyat kaise hai ?

priya : ab mumma apne baby se baat kar rahi hai toh ofcourse mumma is perfectly fit and fine my love .....bas nana nai bua mama ko tang mat karna ok ?

Khush : yes mumma don't worry

Priya : I know mumma s baby is very good boy he will not do mischief...(while talking to khush ahe  layed down on bed)

Khush : love you mumma good night

Priya : love ohhhhh toooo my baby......mumma miss u soooo much

Khush : i miss u too mumma....

ram came back smiled at priya made he lie down and was going to switch off the lamp .....

but priya held his hand tight......ram looked at her ....what happened jaan ...??

To be continued......