part 31

At breakfast table she was serving breakfast to everyone there ram asked where is somya?

Priya : somya apne maa papa ke ghar gayi hai subh uske papa ka call aya tha ke her mom has got BP shoot so she went there.

Ram : ok

Ram: priya chalo aaj mein tum dono ko school chodta hun!!

Priya : are nahi Mr. kapoor  woh actually mai apko hi bolne wali thi khush ko school chodne ko mujhe ghar mein kaam hai toh mai aaj school nahi jari…..

Ram : ok lekin fir isko school se pick up kon karega ?

Natasha : don’t worry bhai mai pick up karungi  khush ko

Kyun khush chalega na agar bua apko le ahe school se toh ?

Khush : haa bua

Natasha: ok bhabhi mai khuch ko pick up karungi lekin we will be late bhabhi main Sharma house jane wali hun woh shadi ke kuch design final karne kartik ke dress ke liye...

Priya : ok no problem 

Khush : waaaw.....bua mama ke ghar jayeinge yay.....love u bua n hugged her ...

Natasha: love u too champ....

Ram nuts n khush left for school...

Priya cleaned everything she called AK

Priya : papa ap pooch gaye kya thik se ?

AK : haan beta we will reach in 10 min dont worry beta hum 3no thik hai aur gopal kaka bhi hai na sath dont worry  .....

Priya: ok papa take care bye ...

AK : bye bete u too take care....

Priya went to kitchen made lunch for everyone and left to rishabh room.

She saw rooms door was open and rishabh was still sleeping she checked time its 12 still he dint woke up....she called him

Rishabh.....utho lazy bones u are sleeping till now wake up........she sat on bed and pulled his cheeks.......he smiled in sleep and came to her and kept his head on her lap and said kya bhabhi please 5 min she ruffled his head and said no....common tere bhai ne already pucha hai tere bare mein comon wake up.....she caressed his head  and said rishabh ek baat puchun ?

Rishabh: ofcourse bhabhi apse kya chupa hua hai pucho na....

Priya : rishabh main kuch dino se observe kar rahi hun tere aur somya ke bich kuch problem chal rahi hai woh hamesha uses rehti hai hamesha ki tarah hastings nahi muskrati nahi ........

Rishabh: aisa kuch nahi hai bhabhi.......he tried to get up she said stop n tell me.....

Priya: rishabh mujhse jhoot mat bol I know u cant lie to me atleast?
Mera ladle devar ko sharab nashe ke naam se ghin ati thi woh aaj kal khud nashe karke ghar araha hai ????
Rishi......yeh Kapoors ke sanskar nahi hai kya hua hai ??bolo I will help u out....

Rishabh: I m sorry bhabhi......woh actually mujhe somya ke cupboard se yeh letter mila showing it to her

My darling,
Hey I know tumhari shadi hui hai with that Mr. Kapoor but u know I still love you I still crave for ur body ......I can still feel ur fragrance.......madhosh karta hai aaj bhi mujhe tera jism.....but 4 saal bit gaye mai aaj bhi woh nahi bhul paya mai tumhari zindagi nark banaunga.....

Tumhara aur sirf tumhara.......

Priya read whole letter she remembered whose letter is this....

She said aur isper tumhe gussa aya aur tumhara jagda hua??

Rishabh: haan bhabhi

Priya: aur somya ne kya kaha isper?

Rishabh: uska kehna hai ki she dont have any other man in her life other than me.....she said I m the first love and first man to touch her as love.....

Priya : and u dont belived her till now and she kept crying and tried to explain you? M I right ??

Rishabh: haan bhabhi...

Priya: rishabh I trust somya !!

Rishabh: matlab apko abhi bhi somya hi sahi lag rahi hai he got up from her lap
......

Thike bhabhi apki Marji....

Priya: ruko rishabh yeh letter somya ke liye nahi mere liye tha !!!

Rishabh turned and was shocked to core ...kya matlab bhabhi ?
Yeh ashwin ki handwriting hai this he hv sent me that day when after shopping we came home somya found this letter and I asked her to keep quiet that i myelf will tell ur bhaiya about it so I asked her to keep this letter secretive......Here Mr. Kapoor means ur bhaiyya ......

Rishabh: ohh no shit bhabhi I did blunder and I didn't try to listen her I hv hurted her so much bhabhi.....

Rishabh hugged her tight sobbing....she patted him and made him lie on her lap  n said dekho bacche jab abhi koyi ladki kisi se sacha pyaar karti hai na aur agar koyi uske pyaar par shaq kare ya uske character pe shaq kare woh destroy ho jati hai she must have shattered that her love dont trust her...dekho rishabh somya tumse bohot bohot bohot pyaar karti hai.....so she was hurt aur mai jaanti hun tum bhi somya se beinteha pyaar karte ho so u couldn't bare the thought that she has some one else har bar sirf bolna chillana sab kuch nahi hota bacche kabhi kabhi sunna bhi accha hota hai usse misunderstanding kam hoti hai.....she caressed his face .......mafi mango uski rishabh go get her back.....
And agar firse drinks ka over dose hua toh I will Never ever talk with you again .....

Rishabh got up from her lap and said haan bhabhi I m extremely  extremely extremely  sorry I will never drink this much n will not again repeat such things aur mein abhi ja raha hun use lene he took his clothes and was about to go for bath.

priya got up from bed to leave .....

rishabh turned and hugged her tight thanku thanku thanku so much bhabhi love u ......she smiled n pulled his cheeks and went ....at door she found ram in tears.....

She was suprised are Mr. Kapoor app idhar achanak.....

Haan woh ek file bhul gaya tha aur yaha aya toh tum dono baat kar rahe the toh disturb nahi kiya thanku thanku thanku so much priya.......I love you sooo much the way u handle our family.......I keep falling in love with you over and over again.......

Priya : I love u too Mr. Kapoor n hugged him.....

It's my family too ram....pulled his nose n both went to bedroom she gave him file and he left for office

priya was arranging lunch plates......when rishabh said bhabhi mein khana nahi khane wala hun ....waha soumya bhi bhuki hogi usne bhi kuch nahi khaya hoga main usi ke sath khaunga....

Priya smile n said ok !!!

Rishabh took her blessings n went.....to Sonya house...

At somya house he touched feet of mom dad and went into somya room to talk to her she was standing near window lost in her own thoughts she was crying rishabh close the door and tiptoed towards her and hugged her from back and said I m extremely extremely extremely sorry baby .....I shouldn't have behaved this way .......I should have listened to your side ......he kissed her forehead and hugged her tight wiping her tears...she tooo hugged him back saying it's ok.......I love you he said..... i love you too she said....rishabh kissed her lips lightly and then explained her how he get to know the truth  again hugged her and  then both left taking blessings from the  parents went on beautiful lunch date.....

To be continued