part 15

Next morning priya woke up and stirred in sleep she found herself cuddling to ram.....she blushed and thought how her life has changed after these two angels (ram and khush) came into her life....she felt that she is so blessed ........to have them .....she then kissed ram on this forehead and went to take bath.

After bath she came out and saw ram was still sleeping she tried to wke him up saying Mr. Kapoor uthiye na warna humare flight miss hojayegi please wake up we have too go to Mumbai.... Please Mr kapoor uthiya na(talking while wearing earings......)she came towards ram to wake him up he pulled her on him and said uthunga pehle meri good morning kiss toh do ......she blushed and said no mai esa kuch karne wali nahi hu aap uthiye he said kyaa yaar priya sirf ek kiss toh mangi hai please ...she finally gave up and kissed him on his lips lightly and hugged him.......he was disappointed but said baby don't you think ki I should extend this holiday till next Monday........she blushed listening to him and pushed him and hit his chest saying aap bohot badmash ho gaye ho Mr. kapoor saying this she left to make breakfast he smilled and got ready and went down for breakfast

Both had their breakfast packed their bags and left for airport......she checked khushs schedule at what time his camp will be returning...
Both went to take boarding pass and boarded flight as soon as fight took off they slept....
(as we all know last night they didn't slept .....)

Directly both went to pick khush there they met neha and vikram the hugged eachother and chit chatted for a while .........neha noticed the change in ram and priyas behavior they were now behaving as if they are more comfortable with each other ........she felt something fishy......like they are hiding something she smiled to herself and said dhundna padega kya khichidi pak rahi hai in dono mein.........

Later khush came running towards priya.......and hugged her saying I miss you soooooo much mummma making crying face she kissed him all over his facing timely hugging him kissing him caressing his head giving him all love she had......khush then hugged ram and said I miss u tooo papa...........miss to my baby ram said..................hugged him and kissed his cheeks...........then all of them bid bye to eachother raya with khush left for KM

AT KM raya entered with khush and all 3 of them took blessings of elderones khush was down with dadi AK and KK

Raya went up into their room first priya went to freshen up when she came out she found khush was searching for her then she made khush bath made him wear his clothes all while khush kept blabbering about what masti he had done in camp and kept talking continuously ......till then ram went to freshen up.... She asked khush to go to dadi and dadu and tell them about your masti me and papa will join you in a while then all will have tea together and khush will have milk n biscuits..........khush smiled n went...

She turned arroung and found ram was standing there rolling his tongue in his mouth.........and smiling sheepishly ..........she was about to go ram caught her she was moving back he was coming towards her she kept moving until she touched cupboard ..........she was caged between him and cupboard he slowly bend towards her and kissed her forehead eyes nose cheecks and soflty took her upper lips in his lips softly and smoothly giving her tender kiss.......she didn't responded at first but later she too responded to his touches.............lossing herself in him both were kissing passionately when ram felt she is suffocating he left her lips both were breathing heavily............touching their foreheads on each other then ram moved towards her neck he was about to kiss her there but he backed off......priya felt dejected that why he stopped so suddenly.........she looked at him he was having guilt and concern in his eyes he asked is it paining she said no.....he said wait I will put some ointment on it she nodded no.......she said it doent give me pain Mr. Kapoor it give me pleasure it give me the feeling that I belong to you ........you have marked me that I m just yours I belong to you.........whenever it pains it gives me feeling of fullfillness and reminds me how u care for me how much you love me how u worshiped me day and night it is symbol of our love mr. kapoor please neve ever ask does it hurt.......because my ram can never ever hurt me .....she kissed his cheecks softly and he hugged her tight....but his phone ring brought them to their senses ram left to take phone she left to make tea for everyone............

At dining table all were happy chit chating with each other pulling legs sweet nok jhoks enjoying family time...

At night after dinner khush was playing with rishabh...

In rayas room
priya was making the bed to sleep....ram came to their room and saw his beautiful wife......he came closer to her ....hold her from waist .....priya kept her hands on his hands.....ram hold her more tightly and kissed her shoulders ....and nuzzzles her neck ...he said priya we haven't yet made this room ours till now this bedroom is still mine I want to make it ours she blushed hearing him.......

He turns priya towards him and ....took her face in his hands ....kissed her eyes..cheeks...and then put his lips on her lips ....she parted her lips ...they both deepend the kiss...they both broke the kiss after some time ...breathing heavily ...he took priya's nighty off from her shoulders .....same time he was kissing her on lips......he took her to bed ...lay her down ....he kissed her shoulder and then bites her hardly ....she screamed with pleasure .....anticipating more .....he gives her wet kisses at her neck ...he move his head to her shoulder ...giving love bites there...she tuck her fingers at his thick hairs .....he again gives a passionate kiss on her lips....at the same time there was knock at door ......
Ram moved from her she corrected her dress as ram went to open the door he found khush there he was about to cry priya came there asking him what happened bacche and hugged him khush said mumma I missed uh sooo much priya said ohh my baby......kissed him khush said mumma 3 days hogaye I was in camp please mmumma mujhe bed time story sunni hai........she picked up khush and made him lay on bed and come to her side and told him bed time story ram also came to another side of khush and layed down .........
Ram: priya now khush is sleeping ....so shall we continue baby......
Priya: Mr. kapooor....... she hits him on his hands...no we r not doing anything ...khush is here sleeping with us ....stop it
Ram: but he is sleeping ...yaar priya please.........
Priya: no means no .....mr kapoor stop being so adamant
Ram: ok then give me a goodnight kiss.....she kiss him on his cheeks.....not here sweetheart ...he points at his lips.....i want here ....please please please pretty please
Priya: ram agar khush uth gaya phir....no ...sleep now.... Said good night to him
Ram: come on priya ..ek kiss he tho hai please baby....she then agreed and was giving a gentle kiss to him but that soft kiss change into passionate one.....while they were kissing khush open his eyes and he wakes up ....he saw his parents kissing eacother ...........raya shocked n embarrassed seeing him awake....

To be continued.......