part 21

Next morning all were at breakfast table discussing about shopping for marriage when to go where to go ....they decided to go for shopping today afternoon.....she said  they will buy outfits for natasha to wear during rituals her jewellery and  rest little things

KK: beta tum teeno Jake Aao mujhe Zara ghar pr kaam hai...

Priya: thike maa

AK : Beta bina bhule paise leke jana bete ....

Priya: Ji papa

Ram : mai shaam ko tum teeno ko leke aunga thike

Priya: called neha

Neha: hello Mrs Kapoor aaj humari yaad kaise ayi. ...

Priya: chup kar nautanki...
Woh natasha ke shaadi ki shopping karne jaaana hai ....toh tum bhi saath chalo...

Neha : haa thike...

At shop priya saw him she was completely shattered remembering her past......priya went away from there and was absent minded while returning home......but for natasha she kept smile on her face she came to her room ram was still at office she hushed because if ram was there in front of her she would definitely breakdown completely......she went to freshen up she looked into mirror and started crying bitterly she sat hugging her knees and cried cried and cried............

khush was calling her from outside mumma mumma aap kaha ho mumma I m missing uhhh mumma....
Priya (controlled herself) and replied aayi beta.......2 min....priya came out wearing simple churidar.....looking pale....

Priya hugged khush tight....I miss uh too my baccha..

Khush : mumma mujhe bhook lagi hai...

Priya smiled at him chalo I will give you ur bournvita and biscuits common....

Ram was standing at door and said mujhe bhi bohot book lagi hai......

Priya looked teary eyed at him and said to khush

Priya : bacche aap niche jaao mumma papa abhi aa rahe hai......

Khush : ok mumma.....and went down
Ram looked at priya ....

Priya jus went into his arms and sobbing......I miss you sooo much ramm......i miss you......alot........ram felt her tears on his shirt...

Ram was shocked with her behaviour........he hugged her tight......priya hugged him more tight...
Finally ram opend up n said what happened jaaan??

Kissing her forehead......she said i miss uuhh soooo much ram .......mai apke bagair ek pal bhi nahi jee sakti I love you raamm.....

Ram understood something serious must be there priya never call his name its serious matter.......he kissed all over her face and said jaan I m with you always I m there for you........and took her into hug and said fresh ho jaao......we will have tea together.....kissing her forehead.......

Both raya came down priya made tea for all and milk n biscuits for khush...all were chit chatting about shopping and all ram noticed priya is not much involved.....at  night after dinner ram was in study and priya was in her room arranging bed
Priya received blank msgs since morning she was disturbed.....

She received a call she picked it up and kon bol raha hai hello ......???? Who are you.........???? Why are you calling me ?? Who the hell are you ......???

She cried once again ......she then sat on bed while thinking thinking she was drained and tired pale unknowingly she slept......

Ram came into room and saw her sleeping he came towards her .....saw her face it has dried tear marks..

I need to find out what's bothering my baby.......he kissed her forehead and covered her with duvet and came beside her and slept.....

At midnight priya was mummering in sleep ram mat jaao mujhe chodke I love you ramm.......u bastard leave me raaaammmm...help me raaaammmm...help me  ram woke her up and made  her  drink water and hugged her tight and said jaan I m there for you I love you too I won't leave you.....and made her sleep by securing her in his arms....

To be continued.....