part 24

Ram came back smiled at priya made he lie down and was going to switch off the lamp .....

But priya held his hand tight......ram looked at her ....what happened jaan ...??

Priya : mujhe chodke toh nahi jaogena kabhi ?

Ram : nahi kabhi nai.....I m always with you.....

Ram put his hand on her heart I m always here  as your heart beats..... then kissed her forehead I m always here on your mind.....
kissed her eyes which were having tears....I m always here the way u see me from ur eyes
kissed her cheeks m always here in the form of your blush...... he kissed her earlobes I m always here as you hear my voice......kissed her lips softly I m always here when you whisper my name and smile.....then kissed her neck I m always here when you wear 
the sacred thread owning my name.....your mangalsutra...

She was loving his whole journey......she was having happy tears........ram got now u believe I will never ever leave youhhh.....kissing her palm n fingers.....

Priya : I love you raaammm.....I love uhh soooo much........mai bhi apko chodke kabhi nahi jaungi jaan ho aap meri meri zindagi ho....meri tapasya ho mera pyaar ho mera rooh ho mera gurur ho......I love you sooo much......ram was having happy tears and said I love uhhh tooo jaaan .....

Ram was about to get up from priyas side to sleep on his side she held his collar and pulled him toward her and wiped his tears and said raammm please make me yours once again......kissing his eyes.....please remove those worst memories and owe me again.......mark your territory on me .......I jus jus jus belong to you......Mr. Kapoor.......I love you......I want to forget that moment forever and get drowned into your love.........mai apke saath har pal jeena chahti hun apke pyaar bhare sparsh ko mehsoos karna chahti hun.......apki banna chahti hun firse hamesha hamesha keliye.......I love you raaammmm I love you.......

Ram couldn't control anymore and hugged her so tight that even nano particle couldn't enter between them.......crushed her bony figure in his strong yet gentle touch.......and whisper in her ear I love tooo my jaan ........you were you are and you will always be jus mine ........you were you are and you will always remain my one and only love my past was jus attraction or infatuation......but you are the owner of my soul..........mere rooh par sirf tumhara hak hai......kissed hear earlobes....

Ram first kissed her forehead then doe eyes.....and seductively move towards her cheeks n gave wet kisses there......she was roaming her hands in his hairs....and rufling his hair Getting drowned in his lovely yet careful touches.....ram move towards her ears and said jaan....apko already bohot emotional stress hua hai pichle kuch dino mein I cant hurt you physically while making u mine......I cant give uhhh stress jaan ......your health matters more to me. aaj please I cant go further mai apko dard mein nahi dekh sakta baby......kissing her earlobes sweetly n looked into her eyes priya saw lots n lots of love care and concern for her in his eyes.......

Priya....put her palms on his face and cupped his face in her palms.....and said mere raamm mujhe kabhi bhi dukh de hi nahi sakte.......because I know how concerned and careful touches he does he always make sure I m comfortable.......aur humare pyaar kabhi bhi mujhe dard nahi dega.....and more over when I m with my raamm I m completely fit and fine......please raammm make me use....she pleaded......she pleaded with her eyes......

Ram said.....ok but jus tell me whenever you feel pain or any stress we will stop  that moment.....

Priya: ok.....don't worry my jaan I m totally fine......

Ram kissed her cheeks then softly took her upper lips into his lower ones......kissing softly and carefully full of passion.......then opend her mouth and entered his tongue his warm touch made priya experience heaven........kissing lovingly patiently and passionately.......priya was moaning he was groaning......she felt protected comfortable....... and safe in his arms eyes closed and 2 pink garden met with their caretakers who  was loving them and caring.......like passionate lover......after sometime both broke the beautiful kiss to inhale some air ........kiss started with care but ended with enchanting passion.....ram put his foreheads on hers.....said ......i love uhhh sooo much priya.....
kissing her on nose
priya hold his cheeks and said I love you too...

ram gave her wet kisses alll over her body he didn't left any part unkissed......and both while drowning in love got rid  of their clothes away ......

Ram covered them....with duvet.....and asked for permission and  kissed her passionately while kiss he slowly enters her and giving slow gentle and careful strokes going deeper and deeper not to hurt her .......slowly gently passionately........both were in heavenly feeling later both climaxed ram was still inside her she turned him and came over him wiped his sweat with her hands n kissed alll over his face and lips passionately ....

Later ram separated from.....her...and took her into his arms and said ........I love uhhh sweet heart.....
Priya kissed him on his chest and said thanku for owning me again........we both are destined to be eachothers forever.......I love you toooooo raamm...kissed his lips...softly...ram took her into hug and both slept cuddling with eachother forgetting the world around them...

Today they both connected emotional n physically till the world ends.....love birds slept with satisfying smile on their face holding each others.....