part 20

It was engagement day....

Ram was dressed in beautiful violet colour Shervani looking damnn hot and sexy...and was wearing his watch standing near bed ... Priya came from changing room wearing beautiful sea green saree looking like apsara from heaven.......goddess....Ram turned behind due to her anklet sound.....and was awestruck.........while looking at his queen.....she came near dressing table and was about to wear ....her long peacock colour diamond earrings...ram caught her from behind and hugged her from behind inhaling her inner beauty.......kissing her hairs and said darling.........bohot khubsurath lagrahi hai mere Biwi aaj.....I think nuts ki nahi tumhari hi engagement hai priya blushed and hit her elbow in his stomach and said dhatt......filmy.....ram was about to kiss her shoulder.....khush called loudly mummmaaaaa......paapppppaa......dekho mai kaisa lagraha hun ???
Raya turned behind....and ram picked up khush in his arms waao my prince is looking soooo handsome....kissing his forehead.......and priya said.....yeah sooo handsome........my baby.......(khush was wearing dhoti and nice sherwani)

All 3 of them went down in hall everyone was there......

Kartik was wearing off white and maroon sherwani.....looking dammnn handsome priya came to meet him and kissed his forehead mere chote bhai ko kisi ki nazar na lagein and put kala tikka on back of ear...she was having tears imagining her lil bro has grownup and today is his engagement....

Soumya neha and sherry brought natasha down ......she was wearing beautiful pink coloured lehenga....looking as beautiful as bride......natasha blushed while looking at kartik.....

All came in hall and rituals started...nuts and kartik exchanged rings both families were very happy for their kids.......

One women to another (were gossiping) ki Ram Kapoor itne bade businessman ki behen ek normal middle class ladke se shaadi.....eeevvv inhone accept kaise kiya yeh sab

Another : mujhe toh lagta hai nuts ke naam pe jo bhi property hogi woh hadapne ke liye kiya hoga rishta.....

First women : mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai....aur Priya ko bhi ram Kapoor ki puri jaydad milegi ....toh dono bhai behen ne accha plan banaya hai Kapoor ko lootne ka....

Another: haan...

This was listened by Natasha Kartik and Raya Kartik kept calm but priya was on verge of crying .....her eyes filled with tears....she was about to go from there but ram held her hanst and stopped her and was about to say something but Nuts stopped him....and said bhai ek min ....

Natasha : excuse me aunty app log jo sochrahe hai na bilkul sahi hai( all suprised) lekin kya hai na ghatiya downmarket aur girihui orthodox thinking wale logon ko saccha pyaar kya samjh mein ayega ......aur mera kartik bhale bhai jitna paise wala na ho par jaisa bhi hai mera hai ........aur man se ameer hai.....mere sasural wale logon mein itna pyaar itni respect hai jo sekdon janam lene ke bavajud kisi ko inki bahu banneka mauka nahi milega jo mujhe mila hai......aur meri bhabhi jitni acchi aurat is puri duniyan mein nahi hai aur agar aap khushiya Baant nahi sakti toh cheen lene ka bhi aapko koyi adhikar nahi......and for your kind information Kartik ko last year businessman of the year award mila hai Australia mein........shayad apko pata na ho par kya hai na humari dono families ekdam down to earth hai hame dikhawa karne ka koyi shouk nahi.....aur waise darwaja bilkul apke piche hai....and jane se phele meri bhaiya bhabi ki aur mere pati ki mafi magni padegi phir aap ja sakti hai.....

Both ladies smirked and said sorry to raya and kartik and left

Natasha turned and Priya said ......humari behen aaj itni badi Hogai hai......took her in hug and kissed her forehead.....

Ram we are proud of you choti....

Natasha : bhaiya bhabhi ...agar koyi meri insult kare main sehen kar sakti hun lekin koyi aap dono ki aur kartik ki insult kare woh main bardasht nahi kar paungi.....

AK : came near nuts n keeping hand on her head and said meri bacchi ....we are proud of you that you are our daughter.......and took her in his hug...

Natasha: paaaaappaa......crying hugging him...

Afterwards everyone had dinner and kartik and nuts were in lawn talking....kartik hugged her and said I love you baby.......
Natasha: I love you too my love......Kartik took her face in his palms and brought her closer he was about to kiss her lips but instead he kissed  her forehead and hugged her....

Natasha thought kartik is a gem person he will never ever do anything without her acceptance......she smiled and said I m privileged to have you in my life.......
Kartik said I m also proud of you jaan and hugged her...

All bidbye to eachother and party ended on good note

Ram priya were in room both have changed into their night dress

Natasha came to their room
Priya asked about khush kaha hai ?
Natasha: bhabhi he was tired so he slept...

Priya : ok....kya hua tu silent kyun hai....

Natasha hugged priya ......and cried I m sorry bhabhi.....
Priya : it's ok is mein teri koi galti nahi hai baby.....kya hua ?
Natasha: kuch nahi bhabhi.....jus neend  nahi ari.....
Priya : aja I will massage your head
Priya brought oil natasha sat on corner of bed priya stand behind her and applied oil on her hair and started massaging her head....sometimes pressing head sometimes massaging....natasha said bhabhi I m gonna miss this .....
Priya : are pagli......dont worry maa bhi karegi tujhe aise pamper.......after massage nuts turned and hugged priya tight....and said ap is duniya ki best bhabhi ho....
Priya smiled....and kissed her forehead.......she said good night bhabhi...priya tooo wished her.....good night...

Till now ram was watching whole scenario quietly...ram thought priya kitni sweet hai she understand everyone and love everyone just like me I m proud of you my love......
Ram entered changing room as priya came from washroom washing her hands...

Ram came towards her and hugged her tightly and said thanku thanku soooo much jaan.....priya tumne itni jaldi sabko kaise apna liya....

Priya : app yeh kaisi baat kar rahe hai Mr. Kapoor natasha meri bhi behen hai aur ab I m also kapoor so mai  bhi mere pati jaise apni puri family se pyaar karti hun....smiled....ram said priya jo natasha ko jate waqt diya woh mujhe bhi do na ....

Priya stood on her toes ram thought she will kiss his forehead like she did to natasha but instead forehead she took his upper lips in her lips ram mouth opened in suprised....she took advantage and kissed him passionately......both were kissing eachother not as lust passion or want...but conveying that she will love each and every person of family like he does........

To be continued