part 11

Next day Ram dropped  Priya and Khush to school and went to office…….at office his secretary told him that he has meeting with Mr. Khurana  in Oberoi  hotel at 11:00am he said ok and left for the meeting.

The meeting ended around 12:30 he was leaving the hotel suddenly he saw Esha entering the hotel he wanted to talk with her so he followed her and went behind her he suddenly saw she hugged someone it was none other than that bloody Rajat Kapoor Rams old business partner who once was his best friend he ditched him made fraud in company and flew away……..

Ram felt hurt seeing them ….
Esha : finally Rajat I got that modeling assignment back…….that bloody Ram and his son were creating obstacle in my career ……..
Rajat: but Esha u should be thankful to him usi ke paiso par najar rakhke humne use tumhare pyaar mein sab cheen liya use us waqt aur uske paiso par……..hum aaj aish kar rahe hai
Esha : that emotional fool Ram still loves me ………..i feel so pity on him poor guy …………..and that bastard Khush who almost deprived me of my career your fool goons were unable to shot him tht day I will never spare them for this……….i feel so happy that finally that foolish Ram is out of my life I feel so free that u jus cant imagine baby …………ab agar who mar bhi jaye toh I don’t damnnnn care…..rajat
Rajat : laughed hahahaha emotional fool…………

Ram was shattered listening to them………….
He was heartbroken because the one whom he trusted and loved have given him pain and they will enjoy if he died……….

Without going to office Ram left somewhere else…….
It was night Priya was hell worried for Ram still he didn’t show up… she called his secretary and asked about his whereabouts …secretary told that he left for the meeting in morning and didn’t came to office I thought he went home so I didn’t called him…………
Priya continuously trying call to Ram…nut his phone was not reachable she called every one his friends colleagues …. Even Mr. Khurana…….but he told meeting was over at 12:30
She was tensed and pacing here and there she tried his call more than 100 times rishabh and vikRam were out to find Ram …….Priya was crying like hell….neha , soumya, nuts  keep consoling her…..Khush keep asking about Ram but Priya said papa is in office he will come in sometime…….so she asked Khush to sleep and he slept in soumyas room.

(As AK KK and dadi were in pune to meet Rams uncle as he was not feeling well so they didn’t told them about the situation here )

Ram returned home all drunk and was unable to control his walks …..Priya went toward him took him into her arms ………..he was crying and was slipping from her hands  vikRam and rishabh gave him support and made him lie in bedroom……….she gave Ram nimboo pani he drank it she took out his shoes and coat removed his tie and was about to bring water for him as Ram was getting to his normal state now Ram hugged her and cried I m failure Priya I failed as a husband I failed as human being ……I don’t deserve love Priya ….Ram was crying even Priya too cant see him hurt she asked him what happened he kept on crying she hugged him more tight he too hugged her…….Priya again asked him what happened and he told her everything…………she couldn’t belive her ears she can completely understand what hell Ram was going through today……..whole day he was cursing himself……she kissed him on his forehead and made him sleep caressing his hairs…….she was about to bring blanket for him he held her hand and said atleast you don’t go leaving me all alone again Priya………she just wanted to ease these bitter memories from his life but was unable too…….at this moment she said im going nowhere Mr. kapoor I m just bringing blanket for you ……she slept beside him holding him…..

At morning  she woke up and smiled seeing him sleeping peacefully……she freshend up and came down to give instructions to somya regarding Khush and she called sherry to take care of Khush and she is not coming to school today…. She took the fruits and knife upwards and she went to get Rams dress ready for the day……
When she came she shouted……………….what the hell are you doing mr. kapoor…..Ram was going to cut his wrisht she threw away the knife and hold his collar what the hell are you doing……………raaaam…..are you gone crazy for people  like them you are going to end your life Ram what about Khush, maa , papa, dadi what about your family Ram for that girl who didn’t even deserve you respect nor love you are ending your life for her……………..have you gone mad ……..what will I answer to Khush if anythig happens to you  hanns he collapsed on floor crying………she held him by face are you gone crazy Mr. Kapoor your life is so precious and on the first day of our marriage I told you whatever the situation is I am there for you at every stage of life…….and you are ending your life ………….Ram was looking down she wipe his tears and made him look at her she said look at me Mr.Kapoor …………….still de didn’t she again said look at me Ram……..he looked up and looked into her eyes and Ram jus dig his head into her lap…….and was crying bitterly she tooo held him tight and keept crying………….
Ram and Priya both were on floor…………Rams head digged in her lap her hands over his back…………after sometime Ram calmed down ………and both get up………….Ram said thankyou to her and again hugged her tight…….she asked him to take bath till then she will prepare lunch for him as it was lunch time …………..she made everything Rams favourite Aloo paratha butter chicken…… biryani ..then kheer for desert she by herself fed him he felt blessed he now understood what he has missed in last 6 months of marriage ………..the way she fed him telling jokes pulling his legs wipping his mouth in between she was looking down to mix biryani but her hair was coming in between so he tucked her hair behind her hair smiling and loving his favourite food even Ram fed her aloo paratha as she don’t eat nonveg…..

Ram said : Priya Khush is so correct you are the best chef in this whole world amazing taste you have in your hands I havnt tasted such yummy butter chicken in my life……thankyou  Mr. Kapoor.

After lunch she again made him sleep he asked her Priya can I sleep on your lap she said ofcourse Mr. Kapor  whats  stoping  you she asked and she made him rest his head on her lap and was caressing his hairs lovingly……..and said Mr. Kapoor I will be there for you and Khush till my last breath Ram put his finger on her mouth and made her silent………..shhhhh……..

Ram while sleeping thought soon I m going to propose you and confess my love to you and now I will accept you completely and make you happiest women alive in this universe………

To be continued