part 18

Raya came to bedroom Ram turned and bloted the door......
And pulled priya towards him and said........jaan.....aaj no excuses...aaj koyi nahi anewala yahya......its jus u me and our hamara pyaar......
While nuzzling her neck n bite it and said in her ears I m gonna ravish your beauty tonight.........
Priya turned towards him without breaking the hug and circled her hands around his neck and pulled him.....and said who stopped you.....kissing his nose....
Ram: holding her more tight and said.............ohhhh sooo my baby is getting naughty and bold haan.......I love this bold avatar of urs darling.......kissing her nose in return....

She said let me freshen up first......
He said ok u go I will be back in sometime......I hv few calls to make so after that no1 can disturb us.....she blushed and both went in opposite directions.....

Priya came too room wearing her red nighty with overcoat....ram too came and said.....baby you look smoking hotttt.....in red....and pulled her closer darling today wont stop myself anyways.....I m gonna worship you ........said ram

Priya blushed at his comments

Ram came forward and kissed her passionately they were savouring the moment.....ram cam downward n started giving her wet kisses on her neck and moving towards shoulder and removed overcoat.....and saw her milly cleavage......and made her lie on bed and came over her giving wet kisses love bites all over her body....kissing each and every inch of her body loving every inch both were telling eachother I love you ram the removed her nighty there she was only in her panty and inner.....

She then made ram lie down and came over him n kissing his forehead and whole face then removed his kurta.....and pajama he was in his boxers she kissed his chest pinched his nipples he groaned......n moand her name ....priyaaaaaa.....he then in instant rolled over her and said I will tell u how to take lead.....kissed her again....and removed her bra and took her mounds in his hands and cupped them making them vulnerable.....then moved down and start sucking them ardently........she was moaning with pleasurefill torture of her husband.....she was shivering to his touches she moand his name raaaammmmmm.......he then kissed her navel then toe to inner thighs and then her prvt part too...becoz he wanted her to c*m for him......he then fin**red her....and she was gasping.....and sweating badly she said I need u raaammmm.....then ram move over her... and entered her while cuping her mounds....she cried with pain n pleasure he kissed her tears as he was hard then he usually is due to prolonged desired which left unfulfilled....the he started thrusting till then priya came back to normal......and was enjoying with him both reached there climax and came together........feeling heaven.......giving eachother fully......and compeleting eachother in true sense.......both had not stopped loving eachother for a second that night........loving caressing each other.....
They slept at 5 in morning.....hugging eachother

At 8:30 both wake up....it was sunday indeed a holiday....both wake up in each others arm kissing eachother passionately they said good morning to eachother.....ram said baby I cant get enough of your beauty I want to make love to you now......she blushed.....and hit him on his chest....he felt guilty and he said I m sorry jaan .....I will not force you ....he was about to get up priya pulled him and came over him not  as sense of desire or desperation but to gain his attention......she said dont u dare feel guilty about sharing your thoughts with me .....she kissed his face all over and kissed his ear .....and said I love it when u desire for mme I love it when u need me I love it when u make love to me......I love you raamm....I m all yours.....I would love to be loved by my husband he smiled n kissed her and turn her down and again made love to her that morning.......after awards ram slept alll tired and she went to take bath.....she then said in his ears I m going down you get fresh and come down for breakfast he wake up n kissed her cheeks and went to freshen up and she went down.....

After breakfast she called sharma house and they said they will come at 4 :00 she asked her dad to give phone to khush....

Khush: Hello mumma good morning
Priya : hello bacche good morning.......nana nani ko tang toh nahi kiya na aur need gayi apko ....
Khush:  haan mumma .....apko pata hai nani ne khush ko story Sunai raat ko aur phir mai so gaya.....I m enjoying here mumma
mumma u hv to promise me ki har Saturday Sunday aap khush ko nani ke paas chodega please please please pretty please.......
She said okk baba.....
And then she asked to come with everyone we will meet in evening love you my baccha ......I miss ohhhhh shona.....
Khush : love you mumma and miss uuhh toooooo......

She kept phone ram hugged her kya kaha apke ladle ne.....he said ....sirf apne mumma se baat karta hai ......papa ki kisi ko padi hi nahi hai.....and frowned.....
Priya: ok I will tell your complaints too khush okk my darling hubby n my babys father..... kissing his cheeks
Ram : thanku......my babys mother.....kissing her forehead....she hugged him.....

And neha caught them...from corridor vikram : oye laila majnu door band karke romance karo NAAA.....
Both embraced n ram said meri hi Biwi ke sath romantic ban raha hu woh bhi mere bedroom mein toh tujhe kya problem hui ......??
Aur waise bhi sabko sakshi maan kar shadi ki hai....thodi...chori ki hai.....
All 3 of them laughed the way ram said...every thing...
Priya kya yaar tum bhi inke sath has rahi hoo......then vikram and neha hugged them we are sooo happy for you both.......and they all went for lunch... and doing arrangement of roka ceremony of kartik and natasha.....