Part 37

Ram : came back and priya was still sleeping hugging her pillow ram came towards her and kissed her forehead she smiled in sleep ......then his eyes caught attention where her saree pallo was off place he saw her tummy he sat on his knees on floor and kissed her stomach.........said i m soooo sooo sooo happy sweetheart you are sleeping here keeping his hand on her stomach papa is waiting for your arival baby......you know today papa had called everyone home nana nani bua mama neha aunty vikram uncle everyone......i m gonna tell this to everyone that you are on your way to come in our family.....let this small party be suprise for mumma ok........dont tell her what we both have planned today and kissed her stomach again.....he got up and said thankyou sooo much jaaan.......for bringing sooo much happiness in my life kissed her forhead and left to get fresh.....

Untill now priya was jus pretending to sleep when ram went she was having tears in her eyes she was thinking thankyou god for saving our baby or else i would have done bigggest crime in my life ........because of some orthodox people i would have killed happiness of every one even me but most afffected would have been ram........ram please forgive me i shouldnt have done this shitty thing...........of listening to these people.......she kept hand on her tummy and said i m extremely sorry baccha......maine aise nahi sochna chahiye tha ......aap special ho mere liye bhi only you know how much i have cried yesterday after coming from hospital...... But jaan i never wanted to kill you baby ..........ap mumma je bare me bura mat sochna please mumma also loves you alot baby........jitna pyaar mumma khush bhaiyya se karti hai utna hi pyaar mumma apko bhi karti ........i love you soooooo much baccha........agar khush bhaiyaa meri zindagi hai toh aap usmein jaan ho baccha.....mumma to loves you baby........apke paapa na bohot hi acche hai he understand your mumma soo wellll .....you know he is the worlds best man son hubby dad in every relation he is jus best......and you know baby papa aur mumma ap ki ane ki khabar se hi kitne khush hai....aur jab aap ane wale ho yeh baat ghar mein pata chalegi toh they will be so happy .......that you will also be pampered......aur jab khush bhaiya ko pata chalega ki aap ane wale ho toh......he will be most happy........chalo baccha you sleep papa ajayeinge abhi....... I will get ready......

Till now ram was silent listener to her words he stood behind the changing room door when he felt that priya is talking with baby he was having happy as well as sad tears in his eyes.....happy because how she explained about family and sad because what she have gone through since yesterday he wiped his tears and came to room and saw priya was arranging pillows......he hugged her from back and said I love you sooo much darling I love you.....alot......kissed her shoulder she held his hands on her stomach and arched her neck back......giving him access to love her more he trailed his kisses from shoulder to ear give wet kisses something sucking mostly nibbling......he bit her shoulder......I love you baby.......he turned her and kissed her and said I cant thank you in words jaan you have given the most beautiful news of my life.....he kissed her forehead than eyes then nose then planted kisses on her checks she held his collar and pulled him slightly toward her ........he slowly parted her lips and put his hot wet lips on her soft pink ones Holding her into sweet liplock.........he was tasting her .......she tastes sooo sweet like never before......he parted her lips and entered her mouth.....tasted each and every point of her mouth......both were savouring the moment ram left when he felt she is suffocating....both rested their foreheads on eachother.....ram moved forward and kissed her neck shoulders and ears he was about to remove the blouse from her shoulder there was knock on the door.....but first he ignored later she said Mr. Kapoor jaiye ........please you can love me later.......gooooo......she pushed him and ran into washroom.......he smiled checked himself in mirror and went to open the door......he opend the door and found khush he picked up khush in his arms and said hey champ mumma and papa have suprise for you........

Khush : waaaaavvvvv papa batao na kya hai suprise please please please batao na....please......kya hai ....

Ram : haan banaunga lekin shyam ko.......sab and ke baad....

Priya came and said hello good evening my baby.........kissing and hugging khush....

Khush : good evening mumma

....

Mumma aap toh batao na kya hai suprise please please please mumma batao naa.....priya didn't knew what to answer him .......and looked at ram

Ram said baccha suprise means kya so its suprise......dont ask ....he kissed him

Khush....ok papa....maaa bhook lagi hai please......chalo na....

Priya : haan baba chalo....

To be continued....