part 14

Morning time sunrays peeped through the window making priya stir in sleep.....she felt something heavy on body then she saw most handsome face in the world slept on her bosom hugging her.....and securing her in his arms one leg on her thigh and his breathing tickling her left shoulder........snoring way to glory she watched him for some more time and blushed realising their state she wiped the sweat formed on his face with her hands and ruffled his hairs.......saying Good Morning Mr. Kapoor.........and kissed his forehead
he stirred in sleep and said Good morning Jaan.....
let me sleep for some more time priya....
he hugged her more tight......she smiled at his antics and said .......ok you sleep let me get out from bed I need to freshen up.....she was about to move and he pulled her beneath him again and slept it was more than half hour that they slept.....like that....she again said please Mr. Kapoor uthiye na......he didn't answered her she then thought something mischievously and went towards his ear and said raaaammm..........please uthiye na....and bit his ears he screamed ahhh....and woke up....he pinned priya beneath him and towered her....so my wife is thinking about morning romance m I right jaan she hid her head In his neck......and partially nuzzling his neck......he then come on top of her and started showering his wet kisses from crown to neck then to cleavage then to stomach......she was pulling him through his hairs towards her.........then ram came up and asked are you ready baby to take me all over again......
priya: I.....need you ram.......complete me .......
ram then slowly enters her she was having pain and pleasure both he slowly started giving her thrusts and later when both climaxed  he collapsed on her bosom........she kissed his forehead and said I love you raaammmm......ram said priya please priya dont call me ram in such tone yaaar u again turned me on ......he again made love.....to her......and said baby I just cant get  enough of you .......
but now she stops him and said ram I really need to freshen up ......she wake up and wrapped sheet around her.....and was going towards washroom ram hugged her from back and again started showering his wet kisses  and said baby as it's already late why dont we take bath together.....??
Priya : dont u think Mr. Kapoor ......you are behaving way more Romantic........since last night......where that Mr. Kapoor gone business minded.... haan ??
Ram : now that business minded Ram Kapoor Na I hv left him there itself in Mumbai becoz I jus wanted to be romantic with MY wife here So i left him there .....
She felt his grip on her is losing.....she pushed him and went to washroom taking clothes and closed the door...Priya yaar what is this jaan......you will have to pay for this......this is not fair Priya.....
everything is far in love n war Mr. Kapoor she screamed from inside......
She freshen up and came out wearing beautiful jeans and top.....looking so cute.......
without talking with her he went to bath....

She thought so my baby is angry on me.... dont worry baby i will manofy......you..
She decided to check on family so she called KM and asked everyones wereabout KK asked when they are returning she said tomorrow afternoon they will pick khush and will come home taking him.....talk continued more 10min ....then
she made breakfast aloo parathas for him with Makkhan and fruit plate for her......
he came out from bath looking damnn......hott.....and sexy .......she took towel and went towards him ......and started drying his hair....lovingly slowly his anger to melted and he snaked his arms around her waist...pulling her closer........
she said in his ears.......u r looking very handsome in these casual......rather than those boring business suits......wear them often.....he said ok......
both were having breakfast later ram said let's go for shopping....she said ok.....both went for shopping enjoying with each other had their lunch outside ......while coming back they met Rams old friend she was too much cosy she hugged ram n kissed on his cheek they chitchat  priya was burning with jealousy and anger.......which didn't go unnoticed by ram ......he smiled at his heart......

Priya said ram let's go back to home I m not feeling well I m feeling giddy she said and they bid bye to each other
In car ram sensed priya was way too much angry on him .....that she didn't even look at him ....to make her happy he switched on the radio.....but unfortunately the song played was making her more angry
Tu pyaar hai kisi aur ka tujhe chahta Koyi....aur hai....

both reached home she went upstairs without even waiting for him and sat on bed on the verge to cry herself out ....
ram came towards her....she said dont touch me ......just go away......dont u dare touch me or  come close to me........he asked but what happened priya ......she said dont u know Mr. Kapoor what happened how dare u hugged some other  girl in front of your wife and how dare she kissed my husband......that too in front of me.......and I m more angry on you rather than hurt that u didn't stopped her .....jao aap yahanse .......she cried cried n cried tears continuously coming out from her eyes... he said priya yeh sab itni jaldbazi Mai huaa I m sorry jaan ........I didn't mean to hurt you baby....he tried to console her

She held his collar tightly and pulled him closer and said You are Mine just mine Raammmm......you dare not let  anybody touch you ......you are mine and she kissed him on lips.......he loved her possessiveness towards him......he kissed her more passionately and told I was I am and I will always be just Yours Priya........I love you....jaan......that afternoon both again made love and went to sleep.....

In evening priya asked ram to take her to beach both roamed on beach splashing water on each other writing name on sand.....roaming hand in hand....romancing.....

Later both came home and freshen up and had dinner.......after dinner both were in bedroom t in each other's arms and decided to watch movie...
ram keep doing mischief while watching movie then started giving wet kisses made her lie down and started kissing her and she too got involved with him later priya came on him m started showering her love he too was carsing her back she thought of doing some mischief so she bit his nippels hard.......he screamed priya or getting bold baby......stop that torture and let me take the lead but she didn't paid attention to his words but ram couldn't control and shifted her down and came over her and started his kisses from head to toe he then kissed her womanhood and sucking it to his glory priya pulled him more towards her then she pulled him up n kissed him passionately tasting herself through him....then he entered  her while kissing....and they made love to each other again and again the sun was coming in 2_3 hrs but t their passion kept growing.......they slept getting tired at around 4  in morning.....hugging eachother......

to be continued....