Chapter 32

Hey Guys, It's Ary! I'm sorry I was gone for so long......Again. This week is my finals and then I'll have winter break! Yaaaassss! But I'm sorry that this story hasn't been on a schedule like I wanted it to be but I'm happy you guys like it still. This is another chapter update and there is only two more chapters after this! :'( I know. I know. I'm gonna miss writing this story but I do have other ones I'm working on so hopefully I can get that up for you guys sometime before or after Christmas. I really am grateful for you guys for reading my book. It means so much to me to see you guys voting and commenting on the story. It really warms my heart and makes me want to get more out for you guys to enjoy. I love you guys with all my heart and hope you enjoy the chapter. <3

"It's time for your outside time." I looked up from my magazine and saw Bruce, my "protector", standing at the door. I sighed and closed my magazine, dropping it on the table. It's been another two weeks and I'm completely miserable here. If I'm not outside for my hour of time, I'm stuck in my room trying to entertain myself. I followed Bruce out of the room and down the hall to the front door. I know what you're thinking, why not run? Well the whole land is fenced in with an electric wire fence. I wasn't going to risk getting electrocuted. I just went and sat down in the lawn chair, breathing in fresh air. I finally found out we were somewhere near water because I could smell salt water and here waves but other than that I had no leads. I closed my eyes and was close to falling asleep when I felt someone sit down next to me. I opened my eyes and saw OJ sitting there. I hadn't seen him that much since I've been here actually. I would pass him to and from my room but he never talked to me.

"How are you?" His voice was soft but I could still hear him. I sighed and looked away from him, towards the gate. He followed my gaze and sighed.

"I can't let you go Destiny. You won't make it far in your condition and Sam will find you again. He'll keep taking you. That's not a life you want to live." I turned to him and stood up.

"And being stuck here is? I don't belong here OJ. I belong with my family. With Chres and you know that just as much as I do. Why are you helping him? That day you apologized in the hospital, you told me you would make it up to me. How is this making it up to me? You helped Sam kidnap me.....Why?" OJ looked up at me, tears pricking his eyes. He looked away from me and I snapped.

"Obadiah Joseph President, answer me!" His face snapped up to mine and he stood, holding out his hand.

"Follow me. I need to show you why." I hesitated but put my hand in his, letting him lead me into the house. Bruce tried to stop us but OJ completely ignored him and kept walking. I followed him down halls I'd never seen before eventually stopping in front a door. He put his hand on the handle and looked at me before turning the knob and opening it. He lead me inside and all I saw was a glass window, a light shining in a room below. I looked at him and he nodded, telling me to go look. I slowly walked up and stopped in my tracks at what I saw. Morgan was strapped to a chair, her mouth taped shut, her face covered in scars and bruises.

"I tried to help you but Sam took her too. If I help you escape, he kills her. I know he'll do it. He almost killed you. Why wouldn't he kill her too?" I turned to OJ and he was watching my closely. I looked back at Morgan and sighed. As much as I wanted to leave, I couldn't put her in danger. She was innocent in all of this.

"There isn't anyway to help her?" OJ looked at me, searching my face.

"There is but....."

"But what?"

"The only way Sam lets her go is if you become his. Accept him and stay here forever. You promise never to leave, stay here and marry him, and let him adopt Alannah." OJ face dropped at every word he was saying and I could tell he didn't want me to do it.