Chapter 13

Finn Pov

I was with a girl named Rey and the famous Han Solo and his wookie  in the millennium Falcon. Wait what Han Solo... His daughter was being held by The First Order. Poe told him that the girl who was whit him was Aria Solo, Daughter of Leia Organa and Han Solo. I looked at rey and dessided to tell her i'm a stormtrooper and not someone of the Resistance. At least what I can do is telling her the truth. And tell her everything what happened till I landed well crashed on Jakku.

"uhm Rey can I speak with you for a moment?"

"Yeah, Sure no problem what's wrong?"

She asked me while nervousness took over me.

"I have to be honest with you I am not with the resistance I was a Stormtrooper FN-2187."

I told her the whole story about my past in the First Order then I trailed off to I met onboard Poe and Aria that they were true Resistance Pilots and kept held.

"so I freed them but Aria got captured by the First order again-"

I was cut off by Han and looked at me

"Aria...?"

I looked at him and gulped I knew he meant his daughter Aria Solo so I nodded.

"Yeah... Poe told me... She is your daughter she told us to go and not come back...for her...."

He looked at us well especially me. Rey looked also at me.

"That's so Aria.... sacrificing herself for others. We have to go to D'Qar the Resistance Base, but we have to stop first at Takodana at Maz Kanata's castle."

We nodded and made us ready to go to Takodana.

"I didn't know there was this much green in the whole galaxy."

Rey said and I looked at realizing she only saw Sand on Jakku.

"we going for landing buckle up"

He said and so we did, we landed on the planet and where greeted by Maz who looked like a kind person.

( Time Skip )

\Thirth person Pov/

While they where discussing things Rey heard her name being called trough the force and let her to the lightsaber of Skywalker. She refused to take it and went back so Finn finds it and takes it with him.
While at the same time they were discussing things The First Order got informed by Bazine Netal because of their arrival at the place also an undercover droid GA-97 informed to the Order about the Droid BB-8.

While they where outside of Maz Kanata's castle, They heard the sound of ships with a lot of Stormtroopers in and also Kylo Ren's Command shuttle. They all landed and started to fire. BB-8 and Rey were in the forest trying to run away while unfortunately Kylo Ren sensed there presence and went straight to the forest too. She hid from him while she saw him and pointed her blaster in front of her. While he came into view she tried to shoot him with the blaster in her hands, while he deflects them with his lightsaber. He froze her with the force and held his lightsaber against her neck closely.

He reached his hand to look into her mind and saw she has seen the map and where skywalker was. So he made a movement with his hand and her vision starter to black out and he carried her to his Command Shuttle.

-------------------------------------------------------
I know I didn't do it all the way like in the movie but it's just for the story here

Thank you so much for the 127 reads you all are so amazing.

"May the force be with you"
-------------------------------------------------------