II

Jaemin's POV:

The moment i got my coffee, i went out of the cafe since i had to get to school quickly.

While slowly sipping my coffee, i felt like something was missing. The coffee was less stronger, it was obvious. Did he purposely put less shots of espresso?

Time skip to luch:

I sat with Jisung, Chenle, Mark and Haechan, the usual people. These few days have been kinda awkard at the table. It was hella obvious that Chenle and Jisung had feelings for each other, same with Mark and Haechan. They just were too pussy to admitt it.

So im just sitting there with 4 other love birds, and theres nothing to do with them so i just started drifting into my own world. I wonder why he cared so much, i mean we just met... Maybe he wants to friends....

I started staring into space until Chenles dolphin voice snapped me out of my trance. " JAEMIN HYUNG AH, EARTH TO JAEMIN! " Chenle shouted. I glared daggeres into Chenle but calmly said, " Yah Chenle, no need scream "

" NO NEED TO SCREAM!?! WE'RE ALMOST LATE FOR OUR NEXT CLASS AND YOURE STILL DAY DREAMING "

Istg, this Chenle is gonna make me deaf.

" Oh yea.. We should get going " i said while checking the time.

◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。

While in class, i couldnt get the male from the cafe out of my head. I really dont know why. Maybe i should ask for his name, maybe even his number. Nahhh Jaemin thats too quick he might think youre a creep... But he did do me a favour.

Though i was a bit annoyed that he put less espresso in my coffee, i know he had good intensions. He cares about me more than i do. That was a bit sad but i couldnt care less.

" Na Jaemin, please pay attention to class. Your exams are coming up and you arent doing very well "

Ugh, Mr Lee is at it again with embarrassing me in front of the while class. Yea, i know i suck at maths but he didnt have to do me like that.

" Ok Mr Lee " i mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

This was gonna be a long day....

◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。

baby baby 그대는
Caramel Macchiato
여전히 내 입가엔
그대 향기 달콤해
baby baby tonight
- Coffee, BTS