VI

They both agreed to spend the rest of day at Jenos apartment.

They were watching Queens from Rapaul's Drag Race when Jeno heard Jaemins stomach growl.

"  Nana are you hungryyy?" Jeno asked while giggling at Jaemin.

" Yea,, wanna order some food?"

" sure"

Jeno went to his phone and went to the Pizza Hut app to order something.

Soon their food came and they started eating, still watching tv.

" ay ch-aemin, wook" Jeno said with his mouth full.

There was a long string of cheese coming from his slice of pizza and he wanted to show it off to Jaemin.

" aaing! Youre such a cutie" Jaemin said at the sight of an adorable puupy in front of him.

" it was supposed to impress you" Jeno pouted cutely.

" your exsitance is enough to impress me Nono"

" o-oh thanks Jaemin" Jeno blushed, face a shade of pink.

Not long after, they finished their pizza. They decided to rewatch the whole Frozen trilogy.

While watching Frozen 2, the blue lizard appeared.

" hey Jaemin if you dyed blue, id think youll look just like the lizard"

" i thought you liked my pink hair" Jaemin jokingly made a sad face.

" no no no, i love your pink hair, i just think youll look exactly like the lizard. Blue, big eyes, really cute, ya know" The black-hair male said reassuringly.

" sooo... you dont think i look cute now"

Jaemin just wanted to mess around with Jeno, seeing him struggling like that was just too cute.

" no i mean-"

" of course i know what you mean. I was just messing with you" The bunny chuckled while ruffling the latters hair.

Jeno just made a 'hmph' sound and then continued to focus on the movie.

Hes so  adorable, he should be mine. But he probably has someone else.

◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。

It was quite late at night and Jaemin heard Jeno yawning. So the pink-hair male placed a cushion in his lap and said,

" Nono-ah, wanna sleep on my lap?"

Jeno was hesitant but agreed and laid his head on the cushion.

This is so comfortable i hope i can stay like this forever.

Soon, Jeno fell asleep and Jaemin was also feeling tired. So he turned off the tv and carried Jeno to his room. He thought that the clothes he was wearing was comfortable enough to sleep in so didnt bother to steal Jenos clothes.

He slowly put the sleeping puppy on his bed, then carefully got onto the bed as well. He hugged Jeno from the back and snuggled his face in latters neck.

" good night Nono" Jaemin whispered before falling into a deep sleep.

◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。

Jeno woke up groggily, he turned to feel something warm in front of him. He liked the feeling but he didnt remember buying a pillow that gave out heat. So he pried his eyes open to see a sleeping Jaemin.

His face heated up. WAIT , WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN JEJSKSJSJSJSJSJS. Jeno was panicking but stayed as still as possible, not to wake up the sleeping male in front of him.

However, Jaemin still felt something moving in his arms. He woke up to see Jeno staring at him. He smiled and said softly,

" good morning Nono"

Danm, his morning voice is so fucking hot.

" Nono, i know im good looking but stop staring"  he chuckled.

" o-oh.. you cuddled me to sleep and-"

" you liked it, didnt you"  Jaemin tapped Jenos chin and booped his nose.

Jeno just blushed and got out of bed,

" ill wash up first"

Today was a weekend and both of them didnt have anything to do, so they decided to go outside to have their breakfast, and maybe go somewhere they like.

" here these clothes probably can fit you" Jeno said as he gave Jaemin and over sized shirt and pants, well they were over sized for Jeno but fit Jaemin perfectly.

" nice taste"  Jaemin complimented as he saw the clothes. It was a long black tshrit and blue ripped skinny jeans.

" i know. You can tuck it in if you want" Jeno suggested.

Todays gonna be another exciting day, i mean spending time with Jaeminie is already really exciting. Jeno thought as he smiled to himself.

" why are you smiling?"

" oh nothing "

◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。

I just wanna see you dream
바라왔던 거잖아
널 데리고 떠날래
- Dreamlike, Iz*One