X

It was Jaemins lips.

Jeno let out a small gasp but bit his lip to disallow any more sound escaping his mouth.

He gave little kitten licks and kissing the spot every once and a while. After he was done, he turned Jeno around and asked,

" have you ever had your first kiss?"

" u-um no, w-why?"

" a first kiss is supposed to be special and all. Thats why im asking you if... you wanna have it with me?"

Jenos face blushed a deep red, he didnt know how to answer.

After a long and painful pause, Jaemin felt bad for acting impulsive and asking stupid questions. He felt the need to apologise.

" i-im sorry Jeno, i-i d-dont know what came over me. I just-"

Not letting Jaemin finish his sentence, Jeno leaned in and kissed the other himself. Jaemins eyes widened in shock but soon melted into the moment.

He pulled Jeno closer, like there was any more space. Jeno threw his arms around his neck in response. They parted a bit for air but then smashed their lips together again.

The feeling was unexplainable. It felt like so new yet so meant to be. They were just made for each other, like Jeno was Jaemins missing puzzle piece, same vice-versa.

Unknowingly, while kissing, the pair went to the couch and sat on it. With Jeno on Jaemins lap, lips still connected. Jaemins tongue asked for entrance and obviously, Jeno allowed.

When they to part away again for air, they stared at each other with nothing but love in their eyes.

" i dont regret a thing, having my first kiss with you is the best decision i ever made"

" same here" Jaemin smiled, still a bit out of breath.

" omg its your first time too?!"

" yea, forgot to tell you..." Jaemin rubbed his nape in embarrassment.

" ya, shouldve told me first!" Jeno hit the others chest jokingly.

The two continued to kiss for a bit and for the rest of the day, they did all the cliche new couple stuff. Like for example, cuddling, teasing and flirting.

But still they felt like it was too early to make official, ya know.

◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。.◌⋆♡⋆◌。

아파도 괜찮아 사랑하기 때문에
잊으려 돌아서 봐도 가슴이 널 찾아가
- Because of You, Taeil of NCT

Btw im not doing this for the meme, this song is actually really good.