Epilogue

3 years have passed since the incident. Kellin have graduated already and Mrs. Quinn was proud of having him ever since.

Kellin still love him. He would always get a dream about Vic. Maybe Vic was also thinking about him in heaven. Kellin lost contact with Mrs. Fuentes after the incident.

Alex Gaskarth introduced Kellin onto Justin and to the other four  peeps. They formed a band together. And Kellin was the vocalist.

They were known by many post-hardcore fans out there. They named their band 'Sleeping with Sirens'. And Kellin was now 22 and still counting.

They have this warped tour in San Diego, California. Mrs. Quinn was left behind in Britain for the mere moment since Kellin was away.

There is a random band too, also a post-hardcore band that'll perform after Sleeping with Sirens. And it was popular like Sws.

The bands were on the stage and the sea of crowd were chanting and singing with Sws as they were performing.

The band played 10 songs

•If I'm James Dean, you're Aubrey Hepburn.
•Better off dead.
•Break me down.
•Kick me.
•Congratulations
•The stray
•I need to know
•Cover of Iris by Goo Goo dolls.
•All my heart
• Sorry

The last 5 songs were meant for him. Especially the last one. The band finished their performance and they were off the stage. The crowd was still chanting 'Sws!' 'Sleeping with sirens'.

After the band performance, the sws band members and Kellin went for a snack. Kellin decided to see the next band.

He was not far from the stage and he was getting nearer and nearer. The vocalist sounded great.

"So baby what if I can't forget yaw. I'll burn your name into my throat. I'll be the fire that'll catch you ... And what so good about picking up the pieces?..."

"What if I don't even want to?"
*Instrumental*
The line hit Kellin. The music was good. But he can't clearly see the vocalist of the band, the voxx was wearing a cap on his head and was holding somehow a guitar. But his voice was good and they have many fans like them[Sws].

The band stayed on a hotel for the night. The others were playing Xbox and so does Kellin but then was interrupted when he received a tweet.

It was from @JaimePTV, it was the same guy from before who tweeted Kellin for a collaboration.

Kellin agreed on this and Jaime asked Kellin to meet up with them since PTV heard that Sws is in San Diego too.

Kellin received a message. It was the name of the place of the meeting. Kellin put down his phone.

"Who was that?" Justin asked

"Jaime from PTV." Kellin answered.

Kellin fell asleep early and wake up late. The call time was on 9:00 am and it was 8:25 when he woke up. He took a bath and wore a summer 41 shirt, black ripped jeans and his vans pair of shoe. He grabbed pancakes on the Kitchen and eat them. He brushed his teeth and off he go.

Kellin droved a 3 minutes drive and got off from his car. PTV was also staying on a hotel and without any further, Kellin went to dorm no.8.

Kellin knocked on the door. And Jaime was the one who opened it.

"Hi! I'm glad you made it. Come!" Said Jaime, he was this guy with a spiky hair. There were two boys on the living room. Mike and Tony. Jaime talked to Kellin about the song. Jaime recommended to write some lyrics first.

Jaime lead Kellin into a room and Jaime opened it.

"Mr. Bostwick is already here!" Said Jaime and Kellin entered the room.

Kellin would meet the PTV's Vocalist and they would write some lyrics for the collab.

There was a guy on the couch. The door have closed and the guy turned around.

Kellin blinked twice and thrice and looked at the guy.

"Mr. Bostwick, I'm glad you came. Shall we start" the boy said and his voice was very familiar.

"Yeah sure." Said Kellin and sat on a couch across the guy. He can't believe it. He just can't.

"Hey" said Kellin. The guy looked at him.

"What's your name?" Kellin asked.

"Sorry, a bit rude there. I'm Victor Vincent Fuentes, Pierce the veil's frontman. And you?" Said the guy.

"Vic Fuentes? Your mother is Hilda Fuentes, right?" Asked Quinn. He was still not swallowing this.

"Umm yeah. Thanks for the research Mr. Bostwick" said Vic Coolly.

"Just Call me Kellin, Kellin Quinn. I hate the 'bostwick' stuff." Said Kellin truthfully to Vic.

"So, do you recognize my name?" said Kellin hopefully. It was not the same Vic who was pale and thin. He was more in good shape now and tan.

"Yeah. I do recognized it. You're sleeping with sirens vocalist." Said Vic truthfully.

"Nothing else? You don't remember?" Asked Kellin while staring at Vic's eyes.

"Nothing else." Vic answered.

---------------
It was better off that way...