The Truth

Next Day
——————

Instagram

bb.bri

Liked by kairicosentino, roshaun_diah, and 576 othersCaption: This is what really happened at that partyCommentsusername: I knew she was lyingusername: realest female out thereusername: she really made up all these lies cuz she was embarrassed ^bb

Caption: This is what really happened at that party
Comments
username: I knew she was lying
username: realest female out there
username: she really made up all these lies cuz she was embarrassed
^bb.bri: crazy what people do
kairicosentino: you tell them best friend

So I decided to go on live and explain the whole situation that happened at the party

Instagram Live

Bri: Hey guys
username:hi
username:what happened with Danielle
username:where'd you move to
username: tell us where you moved
username:I love you
Bri: so I'm live because I wanted to tell you guys what happened at that party with you know who. I posted a video about it just so y'all could know what happened. Since she put lies about me on social media.
So I basically explain everything.
Bri: so yeah guys that's what happened.
username:are you gonna tell us where you moved
username:where'd you move
username:why did you move
username:do you like hanging with the boys
Bri: umm I'm gonna make a whole video about why I moved and where I moved to. When I get off of live I'm gonna make a post so that y'all can ask me questions about the move.
username:are you gonna talk about your mom
username:I love you
username:I hope you're doing good
Bri: yeah I am gonna talk about my mom and that whole situation and I am doing good I like where I live. I hope I can do big things here. Alright well I think that's pretty much it. I love you guys so much. DM if you guys just wanna talk. Make sure you guys check out my story to ask me any questions. Byeee.
I say blowing a kiss.

I post a story saying to ask me any questions. I wait a couple of hours to get enough questions. Then Jay helps me set up the lighting and the cameras. Both me and Jay are going to be in the video since he has played a big part in this situation.

Filming
——————

Bri: hey guys welcome back to another video. So I'm gonna be talking about everything that has happened since I moved from Texas. Jay will be in this video because he has been apart of this whole process.
Bri: anyways let's answer some questions
Bri: so the most asked question has to be where did you move? Jay do you want to tell them?
Jay: uh yeah drumroll please
I pat on my knees like a drum
Jay: we moved to New Jersey
Bri: yeah a lot of y'all already knew because I wasn't being secretive about it at all
Bri: next question is do you like where you live
Bri: to be honest I really do. There is a lot less problems and I'm not constantly arguing with someone. I also have a lot more freedom
Bri: someone asked has the relationship with  your mom changed?
Bri: honestly no. In fact it's gotten worse because now she texts and calls me more. She also posts a lot more hate on social media about me so.
Jay:not only that but she's been blowing up my phone saying that I'm the reason why Bri left. That everything that's happening is my fault. That makes me feel bad because I feel like I'm hurting Bri.
Bri: awwww Jay I love you, you could never hurt me
Jay: shut up
He says giggling
Bri: anyways next question is will you ever go back to Texas
Bri: I probably won't ever move back to Texas but I definitely want to plan a trip pretty soon
Bri: someone asks what made you move?
Jay: can I answer this one
Bri: yes
Jay: ok so when someone is put into a situation where everything is toxic that brings a level of achieving things down. Bri no longer had any motivation to do anything. We tried moving cities but that didn't work so we had to leave the state.
Bri: yeah like being around my mom and her boyfriend was just not it. Like he tried to step in as "my father". Like I already have one I don't need another man in my life tryna tell me what to do. He tried to change the little things that made me who I am. They tried to force us to do things we didn't want in order to make us seem perfect.
Bri: lowkey that got deep
Me and jay giggle
Bri: oooh this is a good question
Jay: what is it
He asks looking at my phone
Bri: are you gonna get Jay a Father's Day gift
Jay: so are you
Bri: no cuz you're not my dad. I'm joking, I'm joking. Yes I am and it's going to be the best gift ever. It's gonna have a lot of love and he is definitely going to cry.
Jay: really?
Bri: yes
Bri: this question is for you Jay
Jay: what does it say
I hand him the phone
Jay: how is it transitioning from a manager to a father?
Jay: uhh it is an adjustment. To be honest I feel like nothing really has changed other than the fact that I have more control over what she does. I can also punish her but I dont. I feel like the only difference is that I have to set rules for her that will allow her to do what she wants and needs to do with some restrictions.

We answer more questions even going more into depth with how my life was back in Texas. Like how my mom and her boyfriend were hurting me mentally. He would change what we wore, where we slept, and how we talked. He tried to change our entire lives. We even talked about some of the physical altercations we got into with both him and my mom.

A/n:// so sorry if this chapter was boring. I wanted to give more insight on the main characters life. Please vote and comment. Also leave any suggestions or feedback you guys have.