Compromised II

The Avengers had been living at Peter's for the last week or so. 

Whoever had infiltrated the compound and SHIELD was taking a while to track down. Hill had given them an update, which wasn't exactly much of an update. But it was something.

Something's better than nothing, right?

Poppy had grown close to the Avengers, and had they with her. 

Poppy was currently sat down watching a movie, sitting in-between both Bucky and Sam. They were currently watching Sleeping Beauty, and she wasn't the only one who was falling asleep.

Bucky gave a small nudge to Sam causing him to look towards Bucky who nodded down at the small child sat between them. 

Poppy shifted herself slightly before placing both of her hands underneath her head. She was fast asleep. Michelle noticed soon enough and went to move in to take her upstairs before Sam stopped her.

"No, it's okay. I'll take her up, besides you shouldn't be moving too much"

"I'm three months Pregnant" She stated

"Yes, you are bring a whole new life into the world, sit down"

Michelle eventually gave up, allowing Sam to carry Poppy upstairs. She was already in her Pj's since Peter had gave her a bath and washed her hair around an hour and half ago. 

Her hair was already drying and small curls just like Peter's came from the bottom of her hair. She looked more like Michelle however she definitely had Peter's eyes and the same curls of his hair.

Sam lay Poppy down underneath her covers before tucking her in. She was out like a light. 

He slowly crept out before close the door behind him. 

As he headed back downstairs, he saw Peter come out of the kitchen and look around confused.

"She's tucked up in bed" Sam told him

"Oh thank god, I thought she'd gone missing" Peter sighed in relief before walking forward handing Natasha a soda from the fridge.

"Thanks" Natasha told him before he sat down 

As Sam sat back down, Steve spoke up

"When do you think Fury'll find who's infiltrated the compound?"

Tony sighed, "Hopefully sometime soon. I miss my lab"

"Well, I'm glad to see you out of it" Wanda spoke to which mainly everyone nodded in agreement. 

"The only person who can seem to get you out of there is either Peter or Pepper" Wanda added.

And it was true. How Peter managed to do it, they had no idea. He was some sort of miracle worker. Pepper on the other hand. 

She mainly just threatened Tony saying she'd either divorce him, which she wouldn't actually do. Or she would allow Clint to hide everything he would need to upgrade or work on his suit.

Simple really.

As time went on, slowly they all dispersed into their own rooms, ready to fall asleep.

It was around two o'clock in the morning when Peter woke up, Michelle was fast asleep as was the rest of the house.

He quickly slipped on a shirt, luckily he already had joggers on so he wouldn't get that cold.

As he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, he was only downstairs for a couple of minutes before he senses gave a small tingle. On cue a very sleep, rosy cheeked Poppy came into the kitchen.