Chapter 4

Ciel looked at Elizabeth as her face lit up. She looked at him and smiled a smiled that stretched across her whole face. Ciel put up a facade for the sake of her. He couldn't let her think that he was unhappy to see her. She would start a fit in the middle of his lobby. He didn't need her doing that, he didn't need her. Ciel sighed as he started walking towards her. Sebastian walked out of the kitchen and walked behind him. Ciel smirked a little but turned his gaze back to Elizabeth. She was already off the couch and running after him. On a normal occasion Ciel would have stayed and let her jump on him, but he still wanted to have Sebastian to be the only one to touch him. Elizabeth jumped at him. Ciel, involuntarily, ducked and Elizabeth went over him. Ciel looked up as Elizabeth's dress passed over his head. He didn't hear her fall on the floor. Everyone was shocked, even Ciel. Ciel stood up and looked behind him. Elizabeth fell into the arms of Sebastian. Ciel couldn't help but feel angry that she was in his arms, and a little sad that someone but him was in his arms. Ciel made sure it didn't show. Sebastian helped Elizabeth steady herself. Once she was steadied, Sebastian looked at Ciel. In his one blue, big, beautiful eye, Sebastian saw hurt in them. Sebastian felt a little bad about making him feel like that. He was going to be sure to make it up to him later. Ciel looked at Elizabeth. He didn't mean to duck down, but then again he was glad he did. Elizabeth looked at him a little hurt. Ciel shrugged it off and looked towards the kitchen, that being his new favorite place. That's where him and Sebastian did start out. Ciel took a breath and took a step towards Elizabeth. She walked to him and looked at him.

"Did I do something wrong Ciel?" Elizabeth asked.

"No, I'm just a little sick and I don't want you to get near me. I can't have you getting sick." Ciel told her hoping she wouldn't see through his lie. Sebastian let out a little laugh and Ciel wanted to scowl at him like old times but couldn't bring himself to give him the glare, only an amused smile.

"You care for me that much." Elizabeth said getting a little more happy.

"Of course, I can't have my fiancee getting sick. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Until you got better."

"Oh thank you Ciel. I promise I won't get close. It'll be hard but I will." Elizabeth told him.

Ciel wasn't going to pretend like he was hurt by her words. He didn't care if she stayed away from him. It felt better knowing he wouldn't have to deal with Elizabeth climbing all over him. Ciel brushed away the thoughts of Elizabeth. He went and sat down on the couch. He reached over and sipped his Earl Grey. Elizabeth sits on the opposite couch and sits with him in silence. Sebastian went into the kitchen and returned with a tray. He removed the top and set down two pieces of cake. Elizabeth stares at it and picks hers up to eat it. Ciel stares at his and smirks. He was thinking something pleasurable. Something only Sebastian could do. Ciel wanted Sebastian to feed it to him. He wanted for it to happen so bad, but it would never happen with Elizabeth in the room. Or even in the house. Unless... Ciel smirked but didn't let anyone see but Sebastian. Sebastian knew something was about to happen. Sebastian knew he was going to be involved. Sebastian smiled getting an idea of what Ciel wanted. Ciel looked at his hand and made it look like he hurt it. He put his hand beside him and made his face look like he was in pain. Elizabeth stared at him worried. Sebastian gave a small barely audible laugh.

"Ciel are you alright?" Elizabeth asked setting her plate down.

"Yeah, it's only my hand. I fell down the stairs earlier when I was light headed. It just hurts to move it. I can't eat with one hand." Ciel told her.

"Aw," Elizabeth said and looked down into her lap. "I wish I could help you, but you said you didn't want me to get near you, afraid I might get sick."

Ciel smiled. "It's okay, Sebastian will help me. He is my butler after all." Ciel smirked at him. Sebastian gave a weak laugh.

Sebastian walked over and picked up the plate and fork. He sat down next to Ciel and cut off a piece of the cake. Ciel took a bite off the fork and smiled. Elizabeth laughed a little. Sebastian couldn't believe that Ciel would pull something like this while his fiancee was here. He certainly knew it was coming, but he never expected him to be so open. Secretly, though Sebastian would never tell, he wanted to feed the cake to Ciel, from his mouth. Sebastian was touchy, and erotic person when it came to love. Once again, something Sebastian would never say. Sebastian realized that the cake was gone and so was Elizabeth. How had he gotten so distracted, so unaware of what was happening around him. He knew of everything going on around him. He couldn't be this way or his love might get hurt. Sebastian sighed and put the plate down. He stood up but felt a pull on his sleeve. He looked down and saw Ciel staring at him with that one deep blue eye. Ciel stood up and looked at him. He smirked at Sebastian and Sebastian returned it. Ciel clenched his fist around Sebastian's tie and pulled him down so he was eye level with Sebastian. Sebastian was shocked that Ciel could be so demanding, spoiled, so dominate. Ciel smiled and crashed his lips into Sebastian's. Sebastian smirked and picked Ciel up by his underarms, never breaking their kiss, and stood him on the coffee table. Ciel still wasn't quite Sebastian's height, but it was as good as it was going to get. Sebastian crashed his lips harder into Ciel. Ciel wrapped his arms around Sebastian's neck and Sebastian wrapped his arms around Ciel's waist, pulling him closely. Ciel smiled and got the feeling of wanting more of Sebastian. Ciel broke his kiss and stared into his eyes.

"Sebastian, tell me wanting more of you means." Ciel asked.

Sebastian smirked and kissed Ciel again. Sebastian smirked and picked Ciel up bridal style. Sebastian ran with demon speed up to Ciel's room. Ciel was thrown on to his bed. He sat up and looked at Sebastian. Sebastian closed the door and stared at Ciel. Ciel looked into his eyes. They burned a fushia pink and Ciel seen it happen before. Ciel has seen it when he was angry, when he was killing, when he was please. Ciel knew he was pleased. He wasn't killing and he didn't have a reason to be angry. Sebastian walked over to Ciel and stopped at the side of the bed. Ciel sat staring into his eyes, deeply. Sebastian leaned over and put his hands on either side of Ciel. Ciel was shocked and moved to the middle of the bed. Sebastian smirked and, with demon speed, pushed Ciel down onto his back and hovered over him. Sebastian stared at Ciel with lust.

"Sebastian, what does it mean?" Ciel asked.

"Let's just say, after I'm done, you won't be a child anymore."