Chapter 18

Ciel walked out of the lession hall. He sighed and looked down both halls. Surely Sebastian would be doing his duties. ciel sighed and started to walk down the hall. He just spent an hour with Tanaka learning table manners. Every time Tanaka mentioned what didn't belong at the table he would say it twice. Like Ciel didn't know that. He wasn't even on the table. He was on Sebastian's lap, nothing wrong with that. Ciel looked out the window and saw Sebastian scolding Finny. He smirked and waited near the door. When Sebastian came in he was going to take him by surprised. The door opened and Sebastian stepped through, raking his hands through his hair. Ciel blushed and grabbed Sebastian's arm. He pulled him towards him and against the wall. Ciel turned and looked up at him. He was surprised when he found that he was the one pinned against the wall with his hands held above his head. Sebastian looked down at him and smirked. Ciel blushed a little and Sebastian bent down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He moved his lips down his jaw line and to his neck. Ciel smiled and took in the feel of his lips. Sebastian pulled away and kissed him on the lips lightly. He pulled apart and picked Ciel up bridal style. He brought him over to the couch and placed him down gently.

"How come you are walking on your ankle?" Sebastian asked

"Tanaka needed to clean up from our lesson and I didn't see you standing in line to carry me where I needed to go." Ciel answered and huffed.

Sebastian gave a low laugh and walked over to the door. He took a crutch away from the door and walked over to Ciel. He took his hands and helped him to his feet. Ciel took the crutch and put it under his arm. It felt a little weird to use one of these things. He never had to and didn't know the first thing about how to move around in one. Ciel sighed and put the crutch forward and stepped with his good foot. He smiled and took a lap around the lobby. Crutch, foot, crutch, foot, crutch, foot. It got easier every time he did it. Ciel made his way back to Sebastian and sat on the couch. Now that he had this, he could give his ankle a break. Sebastian smiled and sat down next to him.

"I hope you aren't to tired from that lap. You still owe me that day out." Sebastian said and smirked.

Ciel returned the smirk with a kiss and he smirked. "Don't you mean date Sebastian?"

"Yes, that is what I meant." He answered.

"Of course we can do that now Sebastian."

Ciel got up and used his crutch to go over to the door. Sebastian laughed a little and walked after him. Ciel sighed. He really wanted to hold Sebastian's hand. Due to his ankle both of his hands held a crutch. He wouldn't be able to even if he had his hands. He would be too embarrassed to do it in public. And just think of what it might do to his reputation. Ciel walked down the streets and passed by people. Some of the people looked at him in pity, others looked at him like he was a freak show, and others just looked to be nosy. Sebastian would always turn his attention away from them and tell him to keep walking. They sat in a tea cafe and spoke. Sebastian didn't get tea or food. Ciel told the woman to get him Earl Grey and a slice of strawberry cake. As the woman was leaving she looked at Sebastian like her face would making him fall head over heels for her. Ciel glared a little but just looked out the window. Sebastian gave a low laugh and asked the woman to hurry with the beverage and food. He grabbed Ciel's hand and told him that although he was glad he could get jealous, it wasn't noble of him to do it in public. Ciel nodded and agreed. When Ciel got his cake and started eating he got some on his face. Sebastian took him into the bathroom and licked it of his face. He made such a sexy face that Ciel couldn't resist himself from kissing him. Sebastian refused to put his tongue in Ciel's mouth knowing he would lose himself. Ciel was a little sad but understood. After they were done in the cafe it was almost sunset. They had spent their time talking and slowly making moves on each other making them look like natural occurances. Ciel and Sebastian walked by a park and Ciel looked at the parents taking their kids away to go home. Ciel sighed and Sebastian smirked. He picked Ciel up and walked him into the park. Ciel blushed and looked at him strangely. Sebastian gave him a kiss on the cheek and put Ciel on the swing. He bent down in front of him as Ciel gripped the chains holding up the swing. What was Sebastian thinking? Didn't he know that he had to keep a social status of not being a child. Sebastian walked over and sat on the swing next to him. If Sebastian had been wearing his butler uniform, he would have looked foolish. Now all he wore was a simple shirt and pants. He looked amazing. Ciel looked at him and smiled.

"If you want to be a child it is okay Love." Sebastian told him and smiled.

Ciel stared at him shocked. "I never said I wanted to be a child." Ciel said and looked away from him.

Ciel felt a kiss on his cheek and looked at Sebastian. "But I know you. I know that look you get in your eye."

"Well, I guess I was a little tempted to come over here." He smiled and looked at the setting sun. "I haven't been to a park since I was a child. My parents would always bring me to this exact one. They would sit on the bench over there and talk with Elizabeth's parents. We would run around and play. I guess I never thought about making each moment last. I guess I thought that it would all last forever. That I was going to be happy like my parents were. I would have a wife and kids. I would have someone to watch play in the park, and I would have someone to sit next to me. I wanted that when I was child but I knew that I was going to have to wait for it. I never thought that any of what happened would happen to someone like me. I guess I was nieve for thinking it was going to happen."

Sebastian smiled at him and picked him up off the swing. He walked over to a bench and sat down, watching the sun set. Sebastian was warm, comfortable, safe. Ciel loved him to pieces and wanted him forever. He didn't need Elizabeth anymore, he just needed Sebastian's warmth.

"I'm glad I was the first to share your first visit here with you." Sebastian said and smiled.

Ciel smiled and kissed Sebastian. "You were my first for a lot of things. But you know what would be my first as well? Something only you can do."

Sebastian looked at him.

"Be the one who hugs me and tells me they are going to be with me forever. Kisses me as the sun is setting and holding me when they say they love me and mean it. I never had that and I want to know what it feels like." Ciel said.

Sebastian smiled at Ciel and pulled him onto his lap. He held him closely and tightly, as if holding something that no one should ever touch. He lifted Ciel's chin and kissed him passionately. Not a hot kiss when they were in the mood, not a sloppy one when he just woke, not a quick one when he was saying good-bye. A true passionate kiss that held all of Sebastian's feelings. The feelings Sebastian held and Ciel knew were for him.

"I love you Ciel. You are mine and no one will touch you." Sebastian said looking into his eyes.

Ciel smiled and laid his head on Sebastian's chest. "I love you to Sebastian."