Chapter 5

Sebastian crashed his lips down on Ciel's forcefully. Ciel was shocked for moment. Ciel smiled and wrapped his arms around Sebastian's neck and pulled him closer. So close, they couldn't get more closer even if they tried. Sebastian cupped Ciel's face with his hands and pushed his tongue into his mouth. Ciel was shocked at Sebastian's sudden move. Ciel felt Sebastian moving his tongue around his mouth roughly. Searching every corner, claiming it his property. Ciel was absolutely okay with that. Sebastian gave a growl. Ciel opened his eye and stared at Sebastian's eyes. They were burning with lust. Sebastian broke the kiss and sat up. Ciel propped himself up with his elbows and looked at Sebastian. It was as if the Sebastian knew wasn't even there anymore. Like he was replaced with an inner demon who was out for one thing and one thing only. Ciel's body. Sebastian gripped Ciel's shirt and tore it open. Ciel was shocked and stared at Sebastian. Roughly, Sebastian tore off Ciel shirt and pushed him flat on his back again. Ciel stared wide eyed at Sebastian. Sebastian leaned down and started to kiss Ciel's neck. Ciel shivered with pleasure. Ciel gently placed his hands on the back of Sebastian's head. Sebastian had know that Ciel wanted more. He wanted more of Sebastian. He wanted Sebastian to want more of him. Sebastian removed his tail coat and threw it onto the ground. Ciel watched as it fell to the floor. He smiled and looked back at Sebastian. Sebastian moved his lips down to Ciel's chest. He shivered with pleasure. Sebastian kissed him roughly. Ciel let out a quip of pleasure and Sebastian looked at him with those burning eyes. Sebastian unbuttoned his shirt and threw that on the floor as well. Ciel smiled at Sebastian's chest. He liked the way it looked pressed against him. He had a very strong, yet gentle and soft chest. One so perfect it was a one in a life time. Ciel placed his hands on Ciel's chest and smoothed them over every line he had. Ciel smiled while Sebastian kissed his neck more roughly. Ciel turned his head to the side so Sebastian could get a better kiss in, if you can call it one. Sebastian left a big hickey and moved back down to Ciel's collar bone. Ciel moved his hands to Sebastian's bare back and did his best to pull him closer. The normal Sebastian was gone. Replaced by an inner demon. Ciel felt a sudden thrust to his waist area. He was shocked and looked at Sebastian. Sebastian stared at Ciel and placed his hand over the eye patch. He removed it and threw it behind him. Sebastian kissed Ciel once again and was more forceful with his tongue. Ciel tangled his tongue with Sebastian's and smiled. Ciel opened him mouth to breathe, but Sebastian took it as an opportunity to stick his tongue in his mouth further. Ciel felt the sharpness of his tongue and closed his mouth around it. Ciel felt three more hard thrusts to his waist. Sebastian pulled away and stared Ciel in the eyes. Ciel breathed heavily along with Sebastian.

"Sebastian." Ciel said and looked at him.

"Yes Love?" Sebastian said making Ciel blush like crazy.

"Undress me. Completely." Ciel said.

"With pleasure." Sebastian said.

Sebastian took a hold of Ciel's pant's waist. He tugged on it letting Ciel know that they were coming off. Before Ciel even knew it, his pants were off. Ciel blushed as he looked down. As were Sebastian's. When did that happen. Ciel smiled and Sebastian forced another kiss. Ciel smiled and held his head there. Sebastian got rough. Ciel realized that he liked it rough. Sebastian liked it dirty and hot. Ciel felt more thrusting to his waist. Ciel let out a breath of pleasure. Ciel felt something hard against his boy part. His felt something sharp, and big. Ciel couldn't believe that Sebastian felt like that. Ciel smiled in pleasure. Sebastian saw and thrusted into him harder. Ciel smiled and felt hands travel down his chest. Sebastian felt his chest. With his gloves off, Sebastian lowered his hand into Ciel's under garments. Ciel breathed let out a moan of pleasure as Sebastian felt around. Sebastian smiled and squeezed his hand around the only thing he could. Ciel moaned in pleasure and put his hands over his face. Sebastian followed his order and undressed him, completely. Ciel sat on his bed completely undress as if he were going to take a bath. Sebastian looked as if he was going to take a bath as well. Ciel smiled at the look of Sebastian's. Ciel looked back up into his eyes. Sebastian kissed Ciel's chest and slowly moved down his body. Sebastian put his hands on Ciel's thighs and lifted Ciel's legs to his chest. Ciel was shocked when he felt Sebastian's tongue run over his boy part. Ciel quipped in pleasure. Sebastian growled and moaned. Ciel smiled and looked at Sebastian. The things he was feeling right now, they were far beyond any words could describe. Ciel felt pleasured. That's all he could say. Sebastian trailed his tongue up Ciels body until it found it's way back into his mouth. Ciel hugged him close, feeling nothing but lust. Ciel breathed deeply and heavily as this went on for another hour. They had taken turns exploring each other. Ciel couldn't believe how big Sebastian had been, how hard he had been, how rough. Ciel loved it. Ciel and Sebastian now laid cuddling each other. Sebastian had Ciel tight against his chest and Ciel hugged him tightly. For Ciel it had been amazing. Sebastian ran his hand through Ciel, calming him down from his exciting experience.

"Sebastian?" Ciel said and kissed his chest.

"Yes Love?" Sebastian answered holding closer and kissing his head.

"How many times have you done that?" Ciel was curious. Was he just another one added to the list, or was he special and the only one on the list.

Sebastian smiled and held him closer. "None, except for this once with you."

Ciel smiled and hugged Sebastian tightly like a child would do to a father they haven't seen in a while. "I love you more than love."

"I love you more than all the things I cherish in the world. You being one of them. I love you enough be give up being a demon."

Sebastian smiled at Ciel. Ciel looked up shocked at him. Ciel knew how much Sebastian loved to be a demon, and he would give it up for him. Ciel pushed himself up and hovered over Sebastian. He crashed his lips into Sebastian's. Sebastian held him closely and Ciel traveled his hands over Sebastian's body. And that's what started Ciel's first time in adultry.