Chapter 17

Ciel woke up the next morning. He didn't see Sebastian in his room, he didn't see him by the door, he didn't see him getting his clothes, he didn't see him opening the shades, he didn't see him next to him. Ciel swung his legs over the side and stepped down. He collapsed to the floor and yelled in pain. He forgot about his ankle. Pain shot up his leg and Ciel screamed. The door swung open and Sebastian stood in the door way. He ran over to Ciel and picked him up in his arms. He placed him gently on his bed and looked at his ankle. Ciel clenched his teeth and breathed. How dumb was he to jump on his foot. It was bandaged and everything. Sebastian straightened his foot and Ciel yelled in pain. Sebastian stopped for a moment but finished. He looked at it and sighed. He walked over to the door and shut it. Sebastian got out ciel's clothing and walked over to him. He looked at him and thought.

"You can't move your foot or you will just be in pain. So that leaves me with the question of how I am going to dress you." Sebastian said and stared at him.

Ciel stared at him. "I guess you're just going to have to be more careful."

Sebastian smirked and pulled off Ciel's night shirt. Sebastian smirked and gave into the temptation. He hovered over Ciel and kisses his chest. Ciel blushed and smiled. Sebastian moved his lips up to his neck and licked his neck and nipped at it. Ciel blushed deeper and put his hands on his neck. He pulled Sebastian head away from his neck and stared into his eyes. He kisses Sebastian and licked his bottom lip for entry. Sebastian opened up for him and snaked his tongue around Ciel's. Ciel missed his tongue. He knew that with his injury Sebastian was making him wait. Sebastian travled his hands down Ciel's sides and stopped at his hips. He pulled Ciel's waist aginst his. Ciel yelled when his ankle was pulled upward a little. Sebastian stopped instantly and he got off Ciel. He looked at his ankle and looked sorry. Ciel kinda felt bad for showing his pain.

"Don't worry, it wasn't your fault. I pulled my own foot up." Ciel told him and Sebastian buttoned his shirt. He pulled Ciel's feet over the side gently, careful not to hurt him.

"It's okay, you don't have to try and make me feel better. I'm used to the fact of hurting people." Sebastian said and put his shoe on one foot and left the other one free.

"Don't talk like that. You sound as if you kill people on a daily basis." Ciel said and sighed.

"Well don't I?" Sebastian smirked.

Sebastian lifted Ciel in his arms and Ciel wrapped his around his neck. Sebastian led him out of the room and down the hall. Ciel was a little embarrassed to have Sebastian holding him like this. He's done it before in front of his servants, but it was different this time. Now when ever Sebastian did it it was because he loved him, not because he just needed to carry him. Now that Ciel thought about it, Sebastian did hold him for useless reasons. Sebastian walked in the dinning room and Mey-rin looked at them. She saw Ciel's ankle and gasped. She ran to his side and watched him carefully as Sebastian set him in his chair. Sebastian went into the kitchen to get his food and tea. Mey-rin stared at him and Ciel sighed.

"It's not broken if that's what you think." Ciel said pulling her from her thoughts.

"Oh, well that's good then Young Master, yes it is. What happened though?" Mey-rin asked.

"I got out of bed and twisted my ankle." Ciel told her and looked at it. "And badly I might say."

"Well I'm just glad mister Sebastian is there to take care of you." Mey-rin said and laughed.

Ciel had to think that she still wasn't completely sorry about firing him. "It's okay to act like your old self again. I said it's fine that you fired Sebastian. He's back now and that's what matters."

"Oh." Mey-rin said in her normal voice, not high pitched one. "I do have to say that I am truely sorry. I thought that I was doing the right thing. But now I'm over it. You told me to so I did. But I can say that I'm a little jealous of you Young Master. I did have a thing for Sebastian but you got him. When I watch the two of you it's cute. I got over him and now I am here for the both of you."

"That's wonderful. Now stop being so serious. It's disturbing." Ciel told her and looked at her.

Mey-rin stared shocked then smiled. "Yes master Ciel, I swear I will." She said back in her high pitch voice.

Sebastian entered with his tea and breakfast. He placed it in front of him and Mey-rin left the room. Ciel took a sip of his tea and took in the scent of it. Earl Grey, his favorite. He looked down at his plate and took a bite of his scone. For some reason everything tasted better this morning. Sebastian placed a hand on his shoulder and he looked up. Sebastian looked extra atractive today for some reason. His features, his chizzled face, his cheek bones, his structure, his eyes, his smile, they were all so perfect today. Sebastian took Ciel out of his seat and sat down and placed Ciel on his lap. Ciel smiled like a little kid.

"Love, I was thinking that later today we could go out for a walk." Sebastian said.

Ciel smiled and put his hands around his neck. "Sebastian if I didn't know any better I would think that you were asking me on a date." Ciel laughed like a little child.

Sebastian smiled and nodded. "I guess you can say I am. Just the two of us, out for a walk, and talking while sitting and relaxing."

Ciel responded, "That sounds nice. It really does Sebastian. It beats sitting in the house a lot more." Ciel smiled and gave Sebastian a really quick kiss. He dropped his hands from his neck. "Thank you Sebastian."

"You're welcome." Sebastian responded.

Ciel was lifted off Sebastian's lap and slung over Tanaka's shoulder. Ciel was shocked at first then laughed like a child. It was a true laugh that brought a smile to Sebastian's face. Tanaka walked out and Ciel smiled.

"Tanaka, I still think you don't approve." Ciel said and laughed.

Tanaka smiled and set Ciel in a chair in the empty room. "I approve of it, I just needed you to come for you lession. I knew Sebastian would take forever to get you here so I took matters into my hands."

Ciel smiled and crossed his leg over his other one. "Smart move. Whats the lession about today?"

Tanaka smiled at him. "Something you need to learn. Table manners."