Chapter 12

Ciel was thrown on his bed. He landed on his stomach. He turned around and saw a ravenous Sebastian looking at him like he was a meal. Sebastian was hovering over Ciel before Ciel even known he moved. Sebastian turned Ciel on his back and crashed his lips into Ciel's. He pinned Ciel's hands above his head and ran his hand up his shirt again. Sebastian took the front of Ciel's shirt and ripped it open to reveal his boyish chest. Ciel was a little embarrassed about having such a body to give to Sebastian. Sebastian smoothed his hands over his chest and kissed his neck. Ciel extended his neck so Sebastian could kiss him better. Sebastian kissed his collar bone and trailed his tongue around Ciel's chest looking for a place to kiss and make Ciel excited. Sebastian removed Ciel's undergarments with his mouth and Ciel smiled. Sebastian removed his clothing and rocked his hips against Ciel's.

"Sebastian-"

"Don't say anything." Sebastian said and kissed him.

Ciel did as Sebastian had told him. Sebastian thrusted into Ciel. Ciel screamed and Sebastian covered his mouth. Ciel smirked and licked his hand. Sebastian smirked and removed his hand. He sucked on Ciel's neck and rocked harder against Ciel. Sebastian moved his hand down to Ciel's private and squeezed hard. Ciel let out a scream but was silenced by a sudden tongue in his mouth. Sebastian moved harder into Ciel. Sebastian moaned. Ciel roamed his hands up Sebastian's chest and stopped behind his head. Ciel pulled Sebastian more into him. He ran his hands through his hair. He tugged on his hair trying to get a reaction out of Sebastian. Every time Ciel pulled hard enough, or the right way, Sebastian would push harder into him. Ciel let out a moan and Sebastian growled. Ciel loved the way Sebastian got aroused. Sebastian broke the kiss and looked at Ciel. Ciel stared at him not wanting to stop. Sebastian kissed down his neck and chest. Ciel felt a sneaky tongue roam around his area. Ciel moaned and got Sebastian excited about it even more. Sebastian sucked him and Ciel screamed in pleasure. Sebastian put Ciels legs on his shoulders to get a better angle. Ciel screamed and broke it. He turned on his back and breathed. Sebastian smirked and laid on top of him. Sebastian rocked his hips against him once more. Ciel breathed and remembered that this same scene happened last night. Ciel breathed heavily and gripped the sheets. Sebastian's unit was inside of him. Making him it's territory. Without it being a shock, Ciel enjoyed it. Ciel felt Sebastian rubbing his sides. He smiled and groaned when Sebastian kissed his shoulder blade, then shoulder, then his neck. Sebastian licked Ciel's neck and nipped at it erotically. Ciel enjoyed it. He loved when Sebastian acted out of character. Like the demon inside him made him. Ciel smiled and pushed his back into Sebastian. Sebastian smirked and sat up. Ciel breathed after Sebastian was done thrusting into him. It was a little painful, but way to pleasurable. Ciel felt Sebastian's hands around his waist. His arse got raised into the air and he knew what was coming next. Sebastian thrusted his unit into his roughly. Ciel wasn't expecting that much impact and it caused him to screamed. Sebastian leaned over him and kissed his neck. Ciel calmed down a little and but was breathing shakily. Sebastian put more force in and he kissed Ciel roughly. Sebastian stopped and got off of him. Ciel lowered him arse and breathed. Sebastian smiled and laid down next to him. He laid his arm out and Ciel laid in the crook of it. He placed his arms across Sebastian's chest and smiled at him. Sebastian held him close and ran his fingers through his hair. Ciel smiled and cuddled close.

"Dear god Sebastian. Where did all that come from?" Ciel asked and kissed Sebastian's chest lightly.

"It's always been there. It's just been shown this once." Sebastian told him.

"Well, it should come out more often." Ciel blushed and buried his face in his chest.

"It's ravenous now since I was separated from you. Even if it was for a short time."

"I missed you, so I guess this makes up for our time apart."

"I guess it does. I've been meaning to ask you something."

"What is it?" Ciel asked.

"Do you truly love being with me?"

"Of course I do. Other wise I wouldn't be laying here right now." Ciel told him and kissed him neck. Ciel climbed on top of Sebastian and kissed his neck multiple times. "I can't love you like can me. It's that demon side of you that makes it so you can please me, but I can't please you."

Sebastian wrapped his arms around Ciel's waist and pulled him down. Sebastian kissed Ciel and slipped him tongue into his mouth. Ciel ran his hands through his hair and tugged at it. Sebastian groaned and held Ciel tighter. They stopped kissing and Sebastian stared at Ciel.

"You pleasure me by the actions you do. When you scream, when you grip the sheets, when you moan, when you tug my hair, when you breathe in pleasure. All of that makes me crazy. You just don't see it." Sebastian said and kissed him.

"I'm glad." Ciel kissed him and laid his head down on his chest. "I love you Sebastian"

"I love you to. Now take a nap." Sebastian said and laid his head on top of Ciel's. Ciel fell asleep really fast by his lover.