Chapter 8

Ciel ran down the hall breathing hard. Mey-rin had seen them. Oh my god! What was he going to do. Mey-rin can't keep anything quiet. She would surely tell the other servants about him and Sebastian. His reputation about being the hard, uncaring master. That was ruined now. What was he going to do. Ciel burst through the doors of his room and slammed it behind him. Ciel wasn't one to cry but, he threw himself on the bed and let a few stray tears fall. What was he going to do! Ciel's shoulders bounced in an awkward way. Ciel tried to silence his tears but they wouldn't shut up. Now he was going to be made fun of for it. Soon Elizabeth would know, she would tell her father, her father would tell his friends, and then his friends would tell the whole noble population. He was ruined. Ciel sat up and wiped his tears. He didn't want to worry about it. Besides, he could think of something of why they did what they did. He could always say that on of the servants replaced their drinks with liquor. Yes, that was a good one. But would the noble population believe it. Even if they did it would still get around that he was found getting it on with his butler. Ciel tooked at his shirt and slipped his arms through the holes. Ciel tried his best to button them but couldn't. He was getting frustrated. Why was everything so complicated. There was a knock at the door. Ciel looked up, hoping it was Sebastian. The door opened when Ciel didn't say anything. Mey-rin poked her head in the door. She looked at Ciel and gasped. He was crying like a little boy on his bed. Mey-rin rushed in and closed the door behind him. Ciel looked at her as she wrapped her arms around him. She hugged him tightly. Ciel was shocked. What was she doing. Ciel wiped his tears once again and sniffed. Mey-rin felt so sorry for him. He was defiled by Sebastian, he was only a little boy. He didn't deserve to be wronged by someone he trusted so much. Ciel turned his body and hugged Mey-rin back.

"I am so sorry Young Master!" Mey-rin said and hugged hm tighter.

Ciel didn't know what she was apologizing for but he pushed it aside. Mey-rin stared at his poorly buttoned shirt. She sighed and undid the buttons. Ciel watched as she cared to his shirt. Ciel relaxed knowing she was staying away from the subject. Mey-rin took his jacket and fit his arms through it. She cared to his coat. Ciel could see Sebastian doing the same to him. Just like every other morning. Ciel stared as she finished. Mey-rin looked into his eye and got upset again.

"I am so sorry Young Master. I can't believe what you must have been feeling." Mey-rin said.

"I don't know what I was either." Ciel told her honestly.

"Don't worry Young Master." Mey-rin pulled him into a hug. "I can do something if you want."

"What would you do. I don't think you can help in something like this. I don't see how you could." Ciel was confused as to how she was going to help in love.

"I can do what ever I can to fix things. But I would need your permission to take over." Mey-rin looked at him.

Ciel smiled at her. "I give you permission to fix everything, well, what ever you think you can fix. Though I don't think anything is broken." Ciel said and thought about it. She was a girl. Weren't girls the best ones to know what love is all about. "I give you full permission to take over until whatever you want it fixed."

"Thank you young master."

Mey-rin gave him a hug and left his room. Ciel sat there wondering what she was talking about. There was actually no sense hanging around here wondering about it. Ciel jumped off his bed and ran out of the room. Ciel walked down the steps. What was Mey-rin going to fix. What was she talking about anyway. Ciel kind of expected her to be more shocked that he and Sebastian were going at it on his desk. Ciel shrugged it off and turned the corner. He watched as Mey-rin talked to Sebastian. She didn't sound like her usual clumsy self. She sounded more athorative. She used a certain tone in her voice. Maybe she was just telling him to be careful where he did it with him. That's what she was telling, Ciel was almost certain. Ciel stood at the top of the steps smirking down at Sebastian. He must have been so embarrassed by the sudden confront. Ciel smirked even more as Mey-rin continued to talk. Sebastian was getting more shocked by the second. Sebastian suddenly stared at Ciel with a shocked look. Ciel smirked at him widely. Yes, Sebastian, feel what it's like to be embarrassed.

"Young Master wouldn't say that." Sebastian said to Mey-rin looking back at her.

"He didn't, but he put me in charge of taking care of the situation at hand. I'm sorry Sebastian but," Mey-rin paused and looked Sebastian in the eyes, removing her glasses. "You will not stand by Ciel's side anymore. Sebastian, get your things and get out. You're fired."