Chapter 6

After Sebastian was done showing Ciel what more of him meant, he slipped his clothing back on and continued his duties as a butler. Ciel didn't want him to leave but he knew he must. If Sebastian wasn't around for more than an hour barking orders to the other useless servants, then they would surely come looking for him. Though Sebastian wished their love session could continue on, even if it was just a while longer, he knew had to go. Ciel sat on his bed. He had his knees pulled to his chest, tightly hugging his knees. He had the blanket over his bottom half. Sebastian said he didn't want anyone else seeing what he already claimed his. Ciel couldn't help but smile so brightly, it practically didn't fit his face. Ciel laid back on his bed and looked up to the ceiling. He was mentally noting that his bedroom topped the kitchen by far. This was the place Sebastian took care of him. Looked over him. Dressed him. Touched him. Made love to him. Brought the biggest smile to Ciel's face there ever was. Ciel looked at the window and swung his legs over to the side. Ciel stood up, letting the blanket drop to the floor, and walked over to the window. Ciel placed his hand slightly on the glass separating him from the world outside. He didn't care though. Because trapped in this house with him was Sebastian. Ciel smiled, turned around, ran and threw himself back onto the bed, crawling under the blankets once more and resting his head. He couldn't believe how perfect everything went. Ciel loved every moment, and was going to keep loving every moment. Sebastian walked down the hall and finished buttoning his tail coat. He hadn't expected to be that rough with Ciel. He hadn't even expect to be able to. Sebastian knew that at some point Ciel was going to bring up the subject, be hadn't expected it so early, then again he didn't know what it meant. Sebastian smiled, thinking about how he became Ciel's first. Sebastian was proud, knowing that he just became Ciel's first for a lot of things in less than two hours. Sebastian walked down the stairs, distracted once more. He walked over to the kitchen door and was about to enter, but heard the servants on the other side. They were talking as if Sebastian wasn't even in the mansion. When did they speak so freely in the mansion. Usually they would go outside. Sebastian dropped his hand from the knob and listened closely to what the servants had to say.

"I don't believe you." Bard said.

"It's true! I even heard it!" Mey-rin told him.

"I don't want to believe it to be honest. Even if I did hear it, I would still make excuses." Finny told the others.

"But I'm not lying. Why would I make up such a rash story all of a sudden. I'm telling you, I walked to the young masters room to ask him something. When I was about to knock, I heard young master. He was repetitively saying Sebastian's name. I swear it true!" Mey-rin said.

Sebastian gasped. Mey-rin had heard them. How long had she stuck around. It wasn't good if she stuck around even for that part. Sebastian knew he should have been more careful where he did it. Sebastian refrained from busting open the door and interrupting them. He had to know exactly what she heard.

"I'm not believing it!" Bard said and Sebastian heard the chop of a knife.

"I'm telling it true. I even heard Sebastian. Young master was saying his name, then I heard a moan. It wasn't a painful one, but one that made him sound pleased. I don't want to believe it either, but then Ciel asked Sebastian to undress him. I didn't mean to stick around that long, but I did. I hadn't known what was happening, I feel terrible for eaves dropping on the two." Mey-rin said and looked to the ground.

"Are you sure Mey-rin. I mean we've known them for a long time and, well... they don't seem like the ones who would do something like that. Especially to each other. Master Ciel has a fiancee, and he would never do that to her. He loves Lady Elizabeth." Finny told her.

"We have known them for a while. I do find it strange though. Sebastian is always by Master's side, he's always the one who knows exactly how to please him, always there around him, he's always the one who enters his quarters, he even gets the kid dressed. It actually wouldn't surprise me if the two grew feelings for each other." Bard said.

Everyone went silent, thinking. Sebastian felt like now was the best time to stop their conversation. Sebastian took a breath, preparing for the question that was going to be asked. He would try and avoid it at all costs. Sebastian stepped through the doors with his sophisticated aura. The three jumped back and stared at him quite a but scared. Sebastian decided he couldn't stay silent and let them know he had heard them. Sebastian took a step towards them, and they took another step back. Sebastian sighed and walked towards the pans hanging on the wall. He removed his tail coat and rolled up his sleeves.

"Mey-rin, have the plates been set for dinner?" Sebastian asked never looking at them.

"Uh... no Mister Sebastian." Mey-rin said nervously.

"Then I suggest you get them set other than talking and not doing your job."

"Yes Mister Sebastian!" Mey-rin bowed, ran towards the door, tripped over a couple things, and left the kitchen.

"Finny, have the weeds been pull and the roses catered to?" Sebastian asked adding a few spices to the food.

"The weeds have been pulled." Finny said.

Sebastian put the spices down and walked over to the window. He looked out and sighed. He turned and glared at Finny. "Those aren't weeds, those are the roses."

"I'm sorry Mister Sebastian!" Finny said and ran out of the kitchen. He appeared in sight and started cleaning the mess he made.

"Bard, I want you to go and help him. He can't tell a weed from a rose. Your task is to plant new roses." Sebastian walked over and continued making what he was. "And teach that idiot the difference between a rose and a weed."

"Yes Sir." Bard ran over to the door but stopped. "Sebastian."

"Yes?"

"What were you doing with Master?" Bard asked.

Sebastian smirked. "I can never say what happens with Young Master. If chooses to tell you." Sebastian turned around and smirked at Bard. "Then ask him."

Sebastian turned back around and waited till the door shut. He sighed and looked out the window. Those servants were to nosey. Sebastian saw Finny and Bard working on the weeds and roses. Sebastian took a breath.

"Seems we're being found out, Love"