Earl Phantom Michaelis *Extra*

Ciel sighed as he walked downstairs. The last three months had been hell. More than usual. He had to deal with giving birth to a demon child, which hurt more than anything, and for three months had to deal with taking care of the child. To be honest when Ciel and Sebastian had sex, Ciel never really though about them having a child. He doesn't want to sound rude but he didn't want a child. Ciel had to own up and deal with what had come to him. It was hell to take care of the child but it also made Ciel happy. To see that kid smiling, laughing, playing, eating, and even when it pained him, cry. Ciel liked to watch everything that kid had given him. He had loved to watch Sebastian play with the child. The child, which they had named Earl, seemed to love Sebastian. Ciel had always thought that he would have to be the one to entertain the kid. He never thought that Sebastian would be the one to take a liking to the kid. Ciel walked down stairs and saw Sebastian playing with Earl. They were sitting on floor in the middle of the living room. Ciel let out a little laugh and smiled. Sebastian turned around and looked at Ciel. He smiled and picked Earl up in the air, giving him a little toss. Ciel met them half way and he smiled at Sebastian. Sebastian held Earl at his side and bounced him. Ciel had asked why he had never held him like a baby should be held and Sebastian gave him the same response every time. "Because I only hold you like that Love". Ciel reached out and grabbed Earl. He stared at him and was mesmerized. He looked just like him, and he had a little bit of Sebastian in him. He was the perfect child. Ciel held him close and Earl fell asleep instantly.

"Seems that he can play with me, but prefers to sleep in his mothers arms." Sebastian said and walked him over to the couch.

Ciel sat down and stared at the sleeping Earl. "You know, usually I wouldn't want to be called mother, but you're lucky I love you." Ciel kissed Sebastian and smiled.

"And I'm glad you do." Sebastian smiled at the child and smiled. "You know, I'm glad the child came out looking like you. I think he looks a lot better that way."

Ciel smiled and stared at Earl. "I don't want to sound selfish but I'm glad it did to. I'd probably rape my own child if it came out looking like you." Ciel walked over and placed the baby in the crib. He walked over to Sebastian and sat on his lap. "You are the sexiest creature in this house."

Ciel pressed his lips against Sebastian's and savored the feeling. Since the child has been here they haven't had nights like they id before. They would always start and right when it would get good Ear would start crying. Sometimes Ciel would want to strangle the kid but then he looked into his eyes and know why he wouldn't. Ciel would have to have Sebastian handle it because if he got his hands on him, then he would kill him. Ciel wrapped his tongue around Sebastian's and moaned. It felt like it had been a thousand years. Sebastian had always told him that he loved the horny part of Ciel. He liked it best when he lost control of his human half and gave into his demon. He loved it most because Ciel lost it easily. That's why he had to handle Earl when he interrupted. Ciel opened Sebastian shirt and felt his chest. Sebastian removed his shirt and removed Ciel's. they kissed passionately for a long while. Ciel eventually found himself on his back and Sebastian on top of him. He loved the way Sebastian felt pressed against him. It wasn't often they got to do it so Ciel seemed to love it more than he ever did. Ciel was about to removed Sebastian's pants when he heard crying. He let go and Sebastian sat up. He stared at Ciel as he propped himself up on his elbows. He gritted his teeth and Sebastian leaned down and kissed him.

"Forgive him Love, he only wants attention." Sebastian said.

"But he wants your attention at all the wrong times. Takes it away from me." Ciel pouted and Sebastian gave him a passionate kiss.

"Just like you. You can't seem to share me can you." Sebastian smirked. He walked over, picked up the baby, and calmed him down. He looked at Ciel and smirked. "I can promise you, a full hot, sexy, passionately moan filled night tonight Love."

Ciel smirked and walked over and kissed Sebastian. "I want that to be a promise that isn't going to get broken. If it does," Ciel looked at Sebastian seductively. "who knows what I will do to you."

-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you liked this story don't forget to vote and comment

And if you are a AoT fan and ship Eren and Levi then please go look at my other story and show it some love, well bye and have a wonderful day.