Chapter 19

Time passed quickly for the two lovers. They had gone through everything together. Sebastian had fought for Ciel's soul when Claude took it. He helped get revenge on him afterwards. He helped find out who really killed his parents, and he had loved him for every moment. When Sebastian saw Ciel with Claude, acting as if Sebastian never existed, it hurt him deeply. When Sebastian had gotten him back he effed Ciel hard that night. Said he had to make up for the time they spent apart. The next day Ciel and Sebastian left the manor and found a new place to live. Sebastian had set up all the rooms and made them to their liking. Sebastian gave Ciel his own room and took one for himself. It had been three months since they left the Phantomhive manor and took this one for themselves. Ciel knew that he was going to be here for a long while. As a demon Ciel wondered if he had to take souls to stay alive. He never really understood the whole demon thing well. His life seemed just like it had before. He was sleeping, even though he didn't need to. It was just to pass the time. He was eating, to keep up his energy for not eating souls. He ran around outside, even though he didn't do so before. And most of all he was still sleeping with Sebastian. That he didn't mind. Ciel walked down the hall and traced his hand along the wall. His ankle had healed and Ciel was able to walk without his crutches. He was still the size of a thirteen year old and that anger Ciel a little. He was able to reach Sebastian, he wasn't able to change anything about his facial features. He was always going to look like the little thirteen year old boy. The one Sebastian fell in love with. This lifted his spirits a little. Ciel was able to sense things better now. He felt something behind him, and knew exactly who it was. Ciel turned around but was backed up against the wall. His breath got knocked out of him and he looked up. He saw Sebastian smirking at him. He leaned his head down and kissed Ciel. He slipped his tongue in his mouth and it roamed every corner. Sebastian lifted him onto the side table behind him and sat him down. Ciel wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Closer than they could ever get as a human. Ciel felt that now he was a demon he could love Sebastian harder. And better. Sebastian pulled off Ciel's coat and Ciel pulled off his. His head was against the wall and Sebastian pulled open his shirt. Ciel ran his hands up his chest and roamed his hands down to his pants. He grabbed Sebastian's belt and started to undo it. Sebastian smirked and removed Ciel's shirt. They smiled and Sebastian pulled away and stared into his eyes with lust. Ciel smirked as his eyes turned red with the same feeling. Sebastian smiled and kissed down his neck. The nice thing about having the mansion to themselves was that they could do it anywhere without anyone bothering them. Ciel put his hands on the back of Sebastian's head and pulled him into the kiss. They massaged each others tongue's and Sebastian pulled away. Ciel stared into his crimson eyes.

"Love, we just did it this morning. I think we should at least wait for tonight. It would be the-"

Ciel stuck his tongue in Sebastian's mouth and pulled away slowly, letting his tongue linger. "You know as well as I do that you want to do it."

Sebastian smirked and traveled his hand up Ciel's pants leg. He closed his hand around Ciel's unit and Ciel moaned in pleasure. Sebastian smirked and took his hand out. He lost to his demon side and threw Ciel to the floor. Ciel had the wind knocked out of him and Sebastian laid on top of him. He sucked his neck and bit down a little. He roamed his hands around his waist and sent a shiver up Ciel's sides. Ciel breathed hard and moaned as Sebastian rocked his hips against his. Sebastian removed his pants and Ciel's. Sebastian licked Ciel's neck and kissed him roughly. Ciel pulled Sebastian's hair, earning a growl. Sebastian pushed into Ciel harder and Ciel screamed. Sebastian flipped Ciel onto his back and pushed his unit into Ciel's backside. Ciel screamed as he felt Sebastian push into him.

"Sebastian! Hnng-"He thrusted harder and harder each time, making Ciel get louder. Sebastian traveled his hand up his leg and to his chest. Sebastian stayed on Ciel's backside but he wrapped his hand around Ciel's unit. "Sebastian! More!"

Ciel screamed as Sebastian obeyed his request. It was hot and Ciel was, to be honest, hurting a little in the back. Sebastian flipped Ciel onto his back again and lifted Ciel's legs on his shoulders. Ciel screamed as Sebastian moved his tongue around his unit. Ciel felt a wave of pleasure, desire, pain, lust, all come over him in one touch. It was only Sebastian who could do this to him. Only him. Ciel breathed, moaned, groaned, and anything else one could think of. Sebastian traveled his tongue up Ciel's chest, neck, ear, and then he jabbed it into Ciel's mouth. Ciel groaned and pulled at Sebastian's hair again. Sebastian growled and got more rough with Ciel. Sebastian continued their love session another hour. Sebastian stood up and Ciel blushed like crazy seeing Sebastian's unit hang out in the open. Sebastian picked Ciel up and Ciel wrapped his legs around Sebastian's waist. Ciel put his arms around Sebastian's neck while Sebastian held him closely. They crashed their lips into each others and moaned under the kiss. They just couldn't keep their hands off each other. And anyone could have guess that they hadn't. Not in the past, not in the present, and certainly not in the future.

"Sebastian." Ciel said and looked into his eyes with all his feelings.

"Yes Love?" Sebastian responded.

"I love you. I always will." Ciel told him.

"I know. I love you to. I won't ever let you go." Sebastian responded and kissed him with passion.

And so as promised, Sebastian kept it and never let anyone touch Ciel. Ciel always loved him and vise versa. So together they continued living and having children. Something Ciel told Sebastian he thought he was going to have. Turns out that demons can mate, even if they are males. Ciel loved them very much and whole heartedly, but he could never love someone more than Sebastian. Together the two made a life for each other, supporting every step and choice they made.

And they walked into the future that held the journey that they would take together,

Forever.