Pregnant? *Extra*

Ciel woke up every morning for the last month throwing up. He tried everything to make himself better but he couldn't find anything. He thought it was because he was eating too much. Once he stopped eating for a while, he threw up more. He ate more but then he threw up the same. What was wrong with him. Sebastian usually would care about it, but he hasn't taken a concern in him lately. Why wasn't Sebastian caring about him. All through the day he would be in pain, but he didn't let that stop him from walking around. Though it did hurt him, he tried. And to top it all off, Ciel was going in sane. After their night a month ago, they did it again the next night. Well tried to at least. He couldn't have Sebastian over him, he couldn't press against Sebastian like he wanted too. He wasn't able to have sex with Sebastian. It was horrible. Ciel was practically going insane. He thought one week was bad, one month was worse. Ciel tried everything to have sex with Sebastian, but he ke[t getting hurt. Like something was telling him no, he needed to rest. Ciel sighed and looked up at the ceiling. What did he have to do to have Sebastian have sex with him. He knew it would hurt, but he craved it so bad. Ciel screamed and hunched over grabbing his stomach. It felt like one thousand knives stabbing him. Felt like something was tearing him apart from the inside out. Sebastian burst the door opened and ran to his side. He placed a conforting hand on Ciel's back, and the other on his thigh. Ciel grabbed his hand and sqeezed it tightly. Ciel screamed and breathed jaggedly. Sebastian took his hand back once Ciel had let go and stopped screaming. To be honest, it hurt Sebastian a little. Ciel layed down and stared at Sebastian. What was happening to him? Why was he sick? Why did making love hurt? Why was his stomach in so much pain? Why was Sebastian being so calm about it? Why? Sebastian placed a hand on Ciel's cheek and leaned in close. He gave Ciel a kiss and Ciel pulled him close by his neck. It wasn't making love, it was just a hot kiss. Sebastian was on the verge of just breaking and doing it right there and then. But he knew he couldn't. It would hurt Ciel. Sebastian pulled away and looked into Ciel's eyes.

"Sebastian, why don't you care anymore?"

Sebastian stared at Ciel shocked. "What do you mean. You know I care. All I've ever done was care."

Ciel shook his head and stared at Sebastian in pain. "I meant about me being sick. It seems like you don't care."

Sebastian made a faced as if he understood. "I love you and you know that I will always care for you when you are in pain. This is a natural occurance - well sort of. I can't help you stop the pain, I can only be beside you while it happens. If I could take the pain out of it, I would. But I can't. Forgive me Love."

Ciel stared at Sebastian in shock. "What do you mean? I don't want games right now Sebastian."

Sebastian smirked and gave a low laugh. He leaned in close to Ciel's have and kissed his neck. "You are holding my demon child."

Ciel stared at the ceiling shocked. That was physically impossible for Ciel to carry a child. He didn't have the parts a woman had to harbor one. And he didn't even know how he would do it. It wasn't possible for him to. It just wasn't. Sebastian looked at his skeptic face and sat up. He grabbed Ciel's hands and pulled him onto his lap. Ciel stared into Sebastian's eyes. Ones he missed looking down at him when he was panting for breath, screaming for more, telling him harder, it was the eyes that told him everything.

"I see you are still skeptic. Let me explain it to you." Sebastian said.

Ciel rolled his eyes. "I already know 'the talk' Sebastian."

"But you don't know this one. This one has a twist. Once you and I had rough sex one month ago, my sperm was injected inside you. Now I know you know this between men and women, but demon sperm is different. Demons can have children with the same sex because, well, because we are demons and can do anything we please. For the past month you have been feeling uncontrolable pain. Demon children are hell. They are looking for something to feed on from a young age. That is why the one carrying the child must consume souls regularly. The child is looking for something to eat. You are not a full demon and can't have souls. So the child is feeding on what you crave most."

Ciel stared at him. "So the child is going to be a sex addict."

Sebastian laughed and kissed Ciel on the cheek. "No, that is just you."

Ciel blushed a little and looked away. Considering the position he was in, he couldn't do anything. This child was feeding off his desire. His desire to have Sebastian in bed with him. It was the only thing keeping Ciel alive. If it were for his urge, he would be dead. Ciel sighed. He knew it was going to be a painful nine months. That is how long it takes women to have children right? Ciel sighed and turned his head. He stared at Sebastian and felt his heart melt. Not even a moment later he felt a pain his stomach. Ciel hunched over and gripped Sebastian's shirt. He didn't scream this time. He refused to knowing what was going on. And Sebastian said this was a normal occurance. Ciel sat back up and stared at Sebastian. Sebastian grabbed Ciel by the shoulders and put Ciel on his back. He hovered over him and leaned his head down. This time he didn't kiss him, he lightly placed his ear against Ciel's stomach. Ciel couldn't help but laugh. He always thought that one day he was going to be the one to do this to a woman, not the other way around. Sebastian smiled and looked at Ciel. He laid next to him and gathered him in his arms, playing and running his hands through Ciel's hair.

"What do you think it's going to be?" Sebastian said and looked at him.

"God, you sound just like Madam Red's husband. He always asked that stupid question." Ciel said and laughed a little.

"I guess it's meant to be a mystery. It's going to be two more weeks in hell for you."

"What do you mean?" Ciel asked.

"Well, demon children are always born one business month after it has been started growing inside you." Sebastian told him.

"One week?" Ciel thought about it. "I think I'm okay with that. I mean, I do have you by my side. I know everything will be alright if I do."

Sebastian smiled and held him close. "Everything will turn out fine. For now, just stay here in my arms."