Chapter 13

Ciel woke up and felt the sheets. Ciel sat up quickly and frowned. He did it again. He left before he could even wake up. Ciel grabbed the pillow and threw it against the mirror. It fell and made a loud noise when it hit the floor. Pieces of glass shattered all over. A stray piece of glass flew in the air and caught Ciel's hand. He grinded his teeth and looked at the piece of glass. He didn't touch it, he only glared at it like it was the glass' fault. Blood dripped down his finger. Ciel raised his hand and watched it drip down. Some of the blood fell onto his chest and Ciel sighed. Tanaka couldn't smell his blood, he didn't know when Ciel needed comfort, he didn't know when Ciel needed to be happy. It was only Sebastian. There was a knock at his door and Ciel looked over at it. He didn't answer. He didn't want to be bothered by anyone. Though he would like the glass out of his hand. Ciel sighed and laid on his back. The door opened and Ciel shut his eyes. He heard foorsteps coming towards him. Ciel felt a hand on his cheek and a kiss on the cheek. Ciel opened his eyes and saw Sebastian smiling down at him. Ciel smiled and pulled him into a hug. Sebastian gave a little laugh and hugged him back. Ciel buried his face into his neck and kissed it lightly. Sebastian kissed Ciel's neck and pulled away. He sat Ciel on his bed so Ciel's legs were hanging over the side. Sebastian noticed the glass in Ciel's hand and frowned. He took a hold of the glass and pulled it out. Ciel hissed in pain and flinched. Sebastian saw the blood still leaking from his hand and licked it up. Ciel smiled. Sebastian pushed his sleeve up and kissed up his arm. Ciel shivered and smiled. Sebastian took a hold of the buttons and undid those. Sebastian saw the blood on his chest and licked it up erotically. Ciel shivered and Sebastian pushed him on his back. He hovered over Ciel and licked the rest of the blood away. Ciel smiled and turned his head to the side. Sebastian slid his tongue up his chest and kissed his neck. Sebastian sucked on his neck and Ciel moaned. Sebastian smiled and pulled away to look at Ciel. He had a dark hickey on his neck. Sebastian gave a little laugh and Pulled Ciel up to dress him. Ciel allowed Sebastian to dress him. When Sebastian put on his pants Ciel pulled Sebastian against him. Even though Sebastian was tempted to go a round with Ciel, he refrained himself. Ciel thought it was funny to tease him. Maybe he would do that today. Once Ciel was dressed Sebastian walked him out of the room and down to the lobby. Ciel sat on the couch and sighed. Sebastian stood by his side and saw Tanaka walk in. He was his normal side and he stared back at Sebastian. He let a smiled be pointed towards Sebastian and nodded. Sebastian gave a short bow and then Tanaka shrunk down. Ciel sighed and turned to look at Sebastian. He reached up and grabbed his tie. He pulled Sebastian close to his face and smiled. He leaned in to kiss him and Sebastian smirked and put his hand on the back of Ciel's head. Ciel let go of his tie and turned his head. Sebastian looked shocked and stood back up straight.

"Whats the matter Sebastian? Disappointed." Ciel smirked.

"Not at all Young Master." Sebastian repsponded and returned the smirk.

Ciel sighed and took a sip of tea that was left on the table for him. "So how did you get your job back. I figure Mey-rin still hasn't forgotten what she saw."

"No she hasn't. Tanaka took care of them and explained everything."

"And how did he handle it?"

"He told them the truth."

"And how did they take it. Surely they all had opinions." Ciel asked.

"They were shocked yes. Bard looked disgusted, Finny was speechless and Mey0rin thought it was cute. She apologized to me about a hundred times this morning." Sebastian smirked down at them.

"And what about.... her." Ciel said and looked at Sebastian.

"Ah, yes. Lady Elizabeth knows as well. She was crying when she heard. She wanted to be the one you loved. Her father tried asking her what was wrong but she never told him."

Ciel put his tea down and looked at the door. She never told him about the relationship. Maybe Elizabeth did know about his fear. She really was something alright. Ciel cleared his throat and looked at Sebastian. He got up and walked into the dinning room. He stopped when he saw all the servantss staring at him. Met-rin smiled and Finny was as well. Bard had a blank expression on his face. Ciel couldn't read him. It was confusing to say the least. Ciel blushed the slightest bit and shook his head. He sat in a chair that Sebastian pulled out for him. Ciel slumped back in his chair and crossed his arms. The servants still looked at him. Sebastian walked into the kitchen and started making his breakfast. Bard turned and walked in after Sebastian. Finny felt awkward and left. Mey-rin left as well and followed the others into the kitchen. Ciel sighed and laughed a little. Poor Sebastian. Getting asked questions. The servants stood against the wall and watched Sebastian handling the five things he was cooking. Mey-rin stared in awe with Finny but Bard stared at him like he was a show off. Sebastian had his tail coat off and sleeves rolled up. The servants could see why Ciel had fallen in love with him. Sebastian stirred something in a pan and threw in some small spices. He looked up and saw the servants watching them. He sighed and shook his head.

"While you are watching me you could be getting your duties done. Finny, Young Master doesn't want any of the roses our of place. If one has too long of a stem cut it. If one is bent in the least bit make it straight. Trim the hedges and make sure the weeds are all pulled. This is the Phantomhive estate, we cannot leave it a mess and unsightly." Sebastian looked at Finny.

Finny ran out and Sebastian stared at Mey-rin. "Mey-rin, Lady Elizabeth is coming over to speak with the Master. I want the dishes washed, and I want the guest plates down. Set them on the table straight and neat. Put the untensils down and make sure the table cloth is clean. There mustn't be a speck of dirt. After you are finished I want you to make sure the stairs are swept and the railing if polished."

Mey-rin ran out with a nod. Bard looked at Sebastian and walked over to the counter. He stood on the opposite side of the counter. Sebastian sighed and stared at him. Sebastian was already doing Bards job so that left out doing cooking. He couldn't do the garden, and he couldn't clean. He didn't know anything besides destruction. Sebastian rubbed his brow and took the food. He placed it neatly on a plate and set it down on the counter. He looked up at bard who hadn't stopped looking at him. Sebastian sighed again and placed his hands on the counter.

"Is there a reason why you feel that it is neccessary to stare at me?" Sebastian said.

Bard shifted his weight and sighed. "I am concerned about why you thought it was okay to go that far with the Master."

Sebastian was a little shocked about his courage to tell Sebastian. "And you mean what exactly?"

"Don't be dumb Sebastian. We all know you're smarter than that. You took away the Master's child. You took it far, maybe to far." Bard sighed and looked at him. "When I was in the army, if a man was feeling down we helped him out. We never left a man down and feeling defenseless. I know that Master had hard times. You were there to comfort him and be the one who picked him up, but you took it away from him. If I'm wrong please say something." Sebastian was silent. "I thought that you were a little more sensable about something like this. Did Master asked to be used like that?" Once again Sebastian was silent. "Or did you make the first move. Were you the one who touched him first." Silent. "He is a child who has been through a lot. A child who was forced to grow up to fast. A child who was defenseless except for the very few around him. I'm sorry Sebastian but I think you abused your place in Master's life." Bard turned his head to the side and waited for Sebastian to answer.

Sebastian blinked and cleared his throat. "What you said was very true in every way." Bard looked at Sebastian shocked. "I did touch Young Master first, but only becuase he wanted me to. I don't believe that it was the right thing at the time but it's gotten to the point we are at now. I think the way you look at it is from a point that you think it's worng. A way that shows an adult and a child. There are some limits that will be put in place, but I can assure you that Young Master is in good hands. Even so, I still want you all to be around when I'm not." Sebastian picked up Ciel's food and walked over to the door.

"Sebastian." Bard said and he turned around. Sebastian turned to look at him. "You are a true man for not leaving a man down. I can finally accept what you two are doing. But if you hurt the Master expect a fight. Master has given us all a second chance and gave us everything we have. Seeing him happy is the one thing that matters. Be careful as to what you do." Bard warned.

Sebastian smirked. "I will remember that, Bard."