Chapter 1

Ciel sat in his big chair staring out the window. He didn't understand why it had to be so bright outside. It wasn't okay with him. Ciel turned around in his chair and faced the picture of his parents he had sitting on his desk. He glared at it and put it face down. Sebastian walked in with a silver tray in his hand and took the top off it. Sebastian set the Earl Grey down in front of Ciel and smiled. Ciel stared at him and frowned. He stood up and walked over to the window. He shut the shades and turned back to his chair. He didn't want to look at the sun. He hasn't lately. Sebastian looked at Ciel confused. He didn't know what was wrong with his Master. Sebastian shrugged it off and walked towards the door. Ciel felt something in his chest tighten as Sebastian started walking away. Ciel didn't understand what it was. He decided to ignore it and let Sebastian go. Sebastian turned back and looked at his Master. He bowed his good bye with a smirk. Ciel felt something tighten again. Ciel turned around in his chair and let Sebastian leave without a word. Ciel took a deep breath and looked at the black curtain that blocked the outside world. Ciel shook his head and breathed heavily. Why was his chest hurting. The door opened and Ciel knew exactly who it was. No one walked in without knocking except for Sebastian.

"Young Master. I see you have not been your usual self. May I ask what the problem is?" Sebastian asked walking to the front of Ciel's desk

Ciel felt his face get heated. His heart started beating faster and his chest hurt. Ciel put his hand over his heart. He didn't know this feeling. Was he getting sick? Was he coming down with the bug that's been going around? How did Sebastian notice it so fast? He has only been out of it for a couple of days. Not even five. Ciel turned around in his chair ready to answer Sebastian's question. Ciel stared at his worried face and he felt that hurt in his chest. Ciel hunched over and started breathing in and out slowly. Sebastian reached over his desk and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. Ciel felt his heart beat faster. He put his hand over his heart and let out a low moan. He didn't like the feeling. Ciel moved his hand away, but when Ciels hand came into contact with Sebastian's he felt the same feeling. This time it was a fluttery feeling. Ciel hugged his knees to his stomach hoping it would stop. It felt like a happy feeling. Ciel didn't want it. Ciel looked at Sebastian and he tore his eyes away quickly.

"I think I'm sick. I don't know how I got sick but I did." Ciel said and dared to look back at Sebastian.

Sebastian took a step closer and remembered Ciel had pushed his hand away the last time he did. "May I ask what hurts?"

Ciel gripped his shirt and overcoat turning the pads of his fingers white. "My chest." He held his stomach with the other arm. "And my stomach. I get this feeling as if I'm flying, it not very pleasant. It feels as if I'm not coming down to the ground. My chest feels as if bricks are being piled and piled on top. It hurts but it only when-" Ciel stopped and shook his head. "It doesn't matter when it happens. I just want the feeling gone."

Sebastian nodded his understanding and helped Ciel out of his chair. Sebastian walked Ciel out of his office and down the hall. Ciel got those feelings into his stomach. He didn't want to feel like this any longer. Ciel ran into his room and slammed the door behind him. Ciel threw himself onto his bed and buried his face into the fluffy pillow. His pillow formed itself to fit his face perfectly. Ciel wanted to get rid of his feelings he had. He didn't understand them. He yelled into his pillow like a little child. Ciel turned his face and looked at himself in the mirror. His reflection mirrored a helpless, confused, useless, distressed little kid. Ciel frowned. Sebastian walked into his room and shut the door behind him. Ciel stared at him as he approached his range of vision. Ciel stared at him. He noticed Sebastian's facial features a lot more today. His chizzled cheek bones. His strong jaw line. His raven black, messy hair. His crimson eyes that seemed to see right through Ciel. The ones that told him the truth and nothing but the truth. Ciel stared at him.

"Young Master, I thought that I should inform you that Lady Elizabeth is arranging a ride over here. She said she will be here tomorrow." Sebastian walked over to the door and opened it. Ciel sat up quickly and looked at him worried. He didn't want her here when he was sick and in pain. It would only make things worse. She might catch what he has. "She says she expects a big 'I love you' when she gets here."

Ciel didn't understand or get why when Sebastian had said those word he got happy inside. He was just repeating what Elizabeth had said to him. But Ciel couldn't bring himself to be anything other than happy. He didn't understand how he felt, he didn't understand the illness he was going through, he didn't understand why Elizabeth coming over had made him a little angry. He didn't understand why when Sebastian left his side he felt a wave of melancholy inside of him. Ciel clenched his stomach while his eyes were wide open. Ciel wanted to deny his discovery. He had been told about this feeling. His parents had told him when he was young. They told him someday he might feel this way around Elizabeth. But he never did. Ciel shook away his memory and finally came to the fact that stood right in front of him. The only logical one. The only one that made sense. The one that was wrong.

"I don't love Elizabeth. I love you Sebastian."