Another Night *Extra*

Ciel looked to the window. It had been a week since Sebastian had left. He said he had to do something, something for himself. He told Ciel not to worry, he would be back. Ciel sighed and thought about it. How long would it be. All Ciel knew how to do was change his underwear. He still had Sebastian clothe him because one, Sebastian liked to touch him, and two, Ciel liked Sebastian touching him. Ciel had to walk around in his boxers, Sebastian would have loved it. Ciel walked over to his window and sighed once again. He missed Sebastian. He missed him and wanted him by his side. Ciel thought of the time Sebastian left before they fell in love. He got shot and Ciel called him back with determination. Ciel wanted to say it was with love, but he'd be lying. Now when he called Sebastian, it was always out of love. Ciel stared at the ring on his finger and smiled. He remembered when Sebastian had gave it to him. They were married. It still sounded a little new, and Ciel still blushed with embarrassment. He crouched down but held onto the window sill. He gripped it and smirked. Sebastian still got him aroused. He still made him feel things that he shouldn't. Ciel like the feelings. Ciel felt a hand on his shoulder. He stood up quickly and got ready to fight who ever it was. He swung his fist faster than lightning but he was grabbed by the wrist. He was pinned against the wall and he was going to scream. He felt his mouth being covered. He struggled but then stopped when he realized that they were lips. Sebastian lips. Ciel stopped struggling and relaxed. Sebastian smirked and let go of Ciel's hands. He pulled away from the kiss and looked into each others eyes. Ciel saw lust, raging lust. Being away from Ciel must have caused Sebastian to go insane with lust. One hour without Ciel would drive him mad. What did he do for a whole week. Sebastian grabbed Ciel by the front of his shirt and threw him into the middle of the bed. Ciel landed and got the breath knocked out of him. Sebastian pulled his shirt up over his head and hovered over Ciel. He crashed his lips into Ciel's and roamed his tongue around. Ciel twisted their tongues together, missing the feel of him. He never noticed how much Sebastian's kisses meant to him, until they were actually gone. Sebastian removed Ciel's underwear and thrusted into him deeply. Ciel could feel Sebastian's unit penetrating him. Ciel let out a scream and Sebastian got aroused by it. He pushed harder and groaned. Ciel gripped the sheets and screamed and panted. Not having Sebastian have sex with him for a week definitely set him back a little. Sebastian was more rough. It was like Sebastian wasn't even being careful of Ciel's small body. He always was before but now he was just going for it. Ciel screamed when he felt Sebastian move around inside him.

"Se- Sebastian! Be careful!" He screamed. Ciel loved Sebastian but he was going far. To far.

Sebastian leaned down and kissed his neck. "Sorry Love. Me being gone for a week made me lust for you. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do." Sebastian said and drove more into Ciel making him scream.

"Well if you're going to be that rough take off you pants. I don't want fabric rubbing against me!" Ciel said and stared at him.

Sebastian smirked and took his pants and boxers off. Sebastian drove his unit back into Ciel. He moved around and Ciel screamed. It was addicting. Sebastian was his drug. One he need every second of the day and couldn't get enough of. One that showed him new side effects every time he used it. Sebastian licked up his chest and sucked on his neck. He bit down and drew blood. He licked it up and felt more lust boil inside me him. He pulled out of Ciel roughly and made him scream. He flipped Ciel on his stomach and rammed his unit into Ciel. Ciel screamed and felt Sebastian rock his hips against him. Ciel breathed jaggedly as Sebastian slowed his pace a little. He felt a hand travel up his side and snake to his stomach. Sebastian's hand roamed down and closed around Ciel's unit. Ciel breathed as he felt Sebastian rubbing, squeezing, playing, and fingering it. He felt a strong lust come over him. Ciel wanted more. He wanted Sebastian to give him more. He knew he could.

"Sebastian! Harder!" Ciel screamed.

Sebastian groaned and thrusted into him faster and more rough than before. Ciel could feel the lust in him rage inside. He had to have Sebastian do something beside do him from the back. Ciel pushed him back into Sebastian with everything he had. With a wave of lust that gave him strength, Ciel pushed Sebastian on his back. Ciel turned around and got on top of Sebastian. He tried hard to push into him but then just gave up. He thrusted into Sebastian hard. He kissed him with tongue and it was hot and sticky. Ciel moved his hand down and cupped it around Sebastian's unit. Sebastian smirked.