The Proposal *Extra*

Ciel sat in his room thinking. When he was human, and before he left Elizabeth had said something about marriage. She always brought it up and she said it was a cute idea. Ciel looked out his window and sighed. Sebastian loved Ciel for who he was, but Ciel couldn't help but think that if he popped out a ring, Sebastian would laugh. He loved him him, but he wasn't afraid to laugh at him. Ciel knew that the whole proposing thing was most likely out of the question. Ciel sighed and got out of his bed. He walked into the hall way and turned down the corridor. Ciel loved Sebastian with a deep passion. He would do anything for him. It was what he promised to do for him. Sebastian promised it to and kept it. Sebastian never asked for anything, so wouldn't it be selfish if Ciel asked for his hand. Ciel opened the doors to the balcony and stepped forward. He rested his elbows on the railing and sighed. He was just going to give up ever getting married. Sebastian knew that he was going to be forever with him. Ciel knew the same thing so he just didn't see the point in getting a ring to prove it. It's not like anyone would see it. He was safe and sound in Sebastian's mansion. Ciel turned around and saw Sebastian. He smiled and Sebastian walked over to him. He stood in front of him, leaning down so his face was close to Ciel's. Ciel didn't blush when Sebastian got in his face anymore. It was just when they were touching each other, kissing, or when things were getting hot and heavy. Sebastian smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Where have you been. I've been looking everywhere." Sebastian said and stared at him. He lifted Ciel on the railing and sat him there, holding him by his waist.

"I've been in my room thinking. I just came out." Ciel told him.

"Well, you are lucky I was busy." Sebastian smirked.

"Busy with what? I thought you have nothing to do but serve me and my needs." Ciel said.

Sebastian smirked and gave him a quick, but hot kiss. "Well aren't you a little greedy when it comes to things that are yours."

Ciel smirked and wrapped his arms around Sebastian's neck and stole a kiss. "Don't you do the same."

"I do." Sebastian said.

Ciel stared at him shocked. Two words that he thought about differently now. He never thought much of them before but now that he got thinking about marriage, it was hard to not think about. Ciel dropped his hands from Sebastian's neck and sighed. He told himself he was going to get over it, but it was harder than he thought. Sebastian looked behind him and snarled. Ciel turned around and saw a dog in the yard. It was a golden retriever. Like he once had, Sebastian. The same dog he named Sebastian after. Now that he was in love with Sebastian, he noticed that he loved his dog a lot more now. Ciel got down from the railing and looked at Sebastian.

"I'll go get rid of it." Ciel said and walked away.

It was easy to leave because he needed more time to get his thinking straight. Another reason, Ciel wanted to pet a dog. He didn't want to hear about cats and how beautiful they were. He wanted to pet a dog, feel a dog, it has been so long since he has touched one. He walked out of the mansion and over to the dog. It was beautiful. It's big brown eyes, perfect blonde fur, everything on this dog was exactly like his old dog. Ciel gave it a big hug, despite who's ever this was. It has been so long since he hugged one. Ciel pulled away when he felt daggers being sent at him. Or most likely, the dog. Ciel took a hold of the dogs tag and smiled.

"Let's find out who you belong to."

Ciel stared shocked at the collar. Property of Ciel Phantomhive. Ciel looked at the dog and felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Sebastian kneeling beside him. He placed his hand on the dogs ear and started to pet it. Ciel couldn't believe that Sebastian had went and got a dog. He hated them with a passion. Ciel released the collar and jumped on Sebastian. Sebastian fell on his back and ciel crashed his lips into his. If only Sebastian knew how much more he loved him than just a kiss. Sebastian kissed back and wrapped his arms around his small waist. Ciel pulled away and smiled at Sebastian.

"You got a dog." He said to him

"I got you a dog. I can tell you don't like cats so I thought I would do something that I don't like for a change." Sebastian said and sat up, sitting Ciel on his lap.

"Some thing you don't like?" Ciel said. Didn't Sebastian hate being told to kiss him every time he was around. Didn't he hate it when Ciel demanded impossible things. Didn't he hate having sex every night. Surely Sebastian would get tired of it after a while. "I thought that you-"

"How can I hate something I love so much." Sebastian said and kissed his neck. Sebastian pulled away and he looked at the dogs collar and frowned. "I see you didn't get the full gift."

Ciel looked confused and looked back at the dog. He took his collar off and stared at it. Ciel saw something catch the light. He took the collar chain off and the tag. He let the fabric drop to the floor and saw that it wasn't a chain holding the tag on. It was a ring. Ciel stared at it and then Sebastian. Sebastian gave him and smirk and took the ring. Sebastian pulled Ciel close against him and gently grabbed his left hand. He placed the ring on Ciel's ring finger and stared up at him. Ciel was smiling and almost crying. Ciel didn't know why all women cried when being proposed to, but now he knew why. It was called true love. It was something you felt when that one special person was calling you their own. Saying that no one was going to touch you, or even look at you the wrong way. It was love and Ciel loved Sebastian. Sebastian kissed Ciel and snaked his tongue around Ciel's. Ciel let the tears fall as he squeezed his eyes shut. He pulled away and Sebastian smiled up at him.

"Ciel Phantomhive, will you marry me?" Sebastian asked.

Ciel nodded and kissed him again. "I do."

Sebastian smiled and kissed once again. They loved each other and now there was a single piece of metal to prove it.