33 . THE PLAN . .

That night Sonakshi tucked herself in the red hoodie and smiled her way to sleep. She could feel Rohit around her . 

That night Rohit smiled his way to sleep  with her dupatta for having had the opportunity of giving her , her days quota of warmth . It was a matter of 15 more days and  he could just not allow even a small bit of her to crumble , especially after it took so long to build her back. 

As he slept a thought occurred to him  that he had to recheck and be 100 percent sure of the reason for her to not get back . He had decided to check on this the next day. 

Next day morning . . 

He left without having breakfast again . He had to manage the hospital , Raj and the other bit he was working on .  Veena had come to speak to him but he hurried up the conversation and left . Veena was beginning to feel upset with the fact that he was ignoring her and she had decided to talk to him that night. 

9:00 am 

Sonakshis phone beeps ....Good morning 😊

Sonakshi : Good morning 😊...with a smile this time 

Rohit : Mein aaya tha sapne mein ?

Sonakshi : Nahi . .

Rohit : Mere sapne mein Ishiimaa aayi thi 💕

Sonakshi gets annoyed . . No response . .  After a few seconds 

Rohit smiles : Sona . . 

After a few seconds more

Sonakshi : Toh usse hi message karna tha naa. . Mujhe kyun kiya ?

Rohit smiles thinking . . Meri jalkukdi . . Mere bina reh paayegi ye ? 

Where are you ?

Sonakshi : Nikal rahi hoon . . kyu ? Tum kahaan ho . . 

Rohit : Hospital pahunch hi raha hoon.  Ek signature chaahiye tha . . Ravi ko bheju with the papers ? 

Sonakshi : Haan . . 

Rohit : Thik hain . . 12 baje aa jaayega woh . . Tumne lawyer arrange kiya ?

Sonakshi : Nahi . . aaj baat karungi . . 

Rohit : Chalo hospital aa gaya . . Do imp surgeries hai aaj . .

Sonakshi : All the best 😊

Rohit : bye ❤️😘

Sonakshi smiles . . bye 😊

The day gets busy for both . Ravi reaches at 12:00 with the documents and a parcel and a note and a white flower.  He takes the signature and leaves. 

Sonakshi looks at the flower and smiles . Just then she gets called for the shot . She looks at the parcel and realises that she did not have time to open it . She leaves the white flower on it  with the note and leaves for the shot .

In the meanwhile Ravi reaches the hospital and hands over the signed papers too him. 

Rohit : De kiyaa?

FINDING LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN . . . .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें