13. IF ONLY LOVE COULD BE CONTROLLED . .

Rehaan was feeling a little low . He slowly looked upto Rohit and Sonakshi from the corner of his eye feeling sad.

Rohit's eyes brightened up naughtily while Sonakshi looked at him with a lot of motherly love.

Rehaan smiled . .

Rohit : Khele ?

Rehaan's smile brightened up . He immediately got off his mothers lap and ran . .

Rehaan . . Sambaal ke beta ....

Rehaan : Pakdo mujhe . . .

Rohit ran behind him . . . .

Sonakshi and the mother were smiling . . Sonakshi was a little away from where Rohit was standing .

Rehaan ran with Lori jumping at his feet . . he ran around the house laughing with Rohit running behind him at a slow pace . . he then ran around the trees tillRohit finally catches up . .. .

Pakad liya.....

He was laughing loudly as Rohit picked him up and flung him in the air and held him back as the mischievous loud baby laughter filled the valley . Rohit held him tightly and kissed him all over his face as Sonakshi watched silently with the broadest smile till the laughter subtle down as they both looked into each others eyes . .

Rohit : Ab? . . with a mischievous look

Rehaan looks back with an equally naughty look and both turn their gaze towards Sonakshi..

Rehaan points his hand at Sonakshi . . Palii didi ko pakdo....

Sonakshi's smile suddenly turns into a serious look as they come running towards her . .

She smiles again and runs in the other direction as Rohit runs towards her with Rehaan in his arms laughing loudly . . The mother smiles seeing all the happiness in front of her as she continues to cook . .

Sonakshi runs around the trees and finally comes towards the house panting as she takes a small stop with the boys closing on , on her . . her chirpy laughter followed by Rehaans mischievous loud one echoing endlessly in the valley . . . Rohit and Rehaan finally catch up on her.

With Rehaan in the left hand Rohit finally manages to catch on Sonakshi with his right hand as she comes and crashes against his body laughing chirpily , her face straight on his chest. . her hair flying all over his face with the breeze.

The moment was so taken over by the happiness for all . . Rohit and Sonakshi had forgotten their issues . . all that mattered were the smiles . As Rohit holds her firmly she automatically envelops her hands around him and Rehaan holding them tight as she feels his scent, while Rohit kisses her on her forehead as she looks up smiling . . Just then Rehaan bends ahead and kisses her head from the other side and laughs clapping .

His laughter was infectious and all over the valley . . In that moment there was no space for grief , unhappiness or any form of sorrow. They were three souls in unison . . 3 bodies perfectly aligned and synched in one emotion . . AN EMOTION OF PURE HAPPINESS.

Everything had come to a standstill for Rohit and Sonakshi as they looked deeply into each others eyes. Rehaan had gotten down from Rohits hands and was running towards his mother . Rohit gently moves his hand up and moves a strand of hair from Sonakshis face and tucks it behind her ear as she still looked deeplyinto his eyes . He then holds both her hands and lifts them and kisses them .

Just then ...

Rehaan : Babuji .....runs towards his father . Rohit and Sonakshi turn around. A well built handsome man from the mountains  sat down on his knees with open arms as Rehaan jumped into them . He kissed him on both his cheeks and lifted him up in one hand as he carried a bag of goodies in another . . a lean pretty girl walked behind . . Maa

FINDING LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN . . . .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें