03. GETTING CLOSER TO THE DESTINATION .

Rohit kept wondering why the name Neha sounded familiar. That night when he went to sleep . . he kept stressing his brains , wondering where he had heard her name and it suddenly flashed.

Sonakshi had mentioned her friend Neha a couple of times to him . . Once when he had followed her after the toss and once during the Ganapati celebration .......

Yess.... he thought !! Sona must be around .

He did not call back the next 3 days . He just waited patiently to give her an impression that he is gone . Exactly three days later he walks into the building around 4:30 pm . . almost an hour before the offices shut for the day .

At the reception : Yes sir

Rohit : I am here to meet Neha . .

At the reception : Section Sir....?

Rohit : Not sure . . This is her no

At the reception : Please wait sir . . Your name ?

Rohit : thinks for a little while ....Rehaan . . Please tell her a friend of hers asked me to deliver a parcel for her.

Half an hour later a well dressed tall smart girl walks towards the reception .

There is some Rehaan waiting for me .....

Yes . . . there .

SCENE :

In the huge reception area , one of the sides facing the garden was edged with glass. Neha saw the silhouette of a tall man standing there facing the outside . As she walked towards him a few thoughts ran through her mind.

I am glad Rohit stopped calling . Sona would have killed me . I should have never switched her phone on . . . .damn . Thank god its over .

Rehaan ?? ........ Just then the tall man turned around leaving Neha in utter shock . She had recognized him . As she tried to hide her stress . .

Rohit : Hi Neha ......

Neha : .....uuhhh..... Hi Rehaan ........ do we know each other ?

Rohit : Closely examining her stressed look . . . Maybe I dont . . Maybe you do .

Neha : Ignoring the conversation . . .I am told you have a parcel ?

Rohit : Neha .....Where is Sonakshi ?

Neha : Who Sonakshi?

Rohit : your friend . . . Sonakshi

FINDING LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN . . . .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें