96 . THE SOUL CONNECTIONS . .

S : Rohit . . 

He just looks and her and pulls her into a bone crushing hug. She was a little taken aback. 

She pats his back : Kya hua ? . . Main hoon tumhaare paas . She had seen a discomfort on an off all evening on his face, ever since they had left ,  but had not asked him about it because she thought it would pass . She was feeling a similar discomfort since the time they left too but she had managed to camouflage it well , knowing how badly he had wanted this night to happen. 

She holds him with one hand on his back and the other patting his chest gently hoping that it could bring him relief. 

After some time she manages to separate from him and makes him sit on the bed . She then  bends on her knees and settles in front of him , holds one hand on his and caresses his face with the other : Kya hua ? . . He was looking down and there was a  worry evident on his face . 

Rohit . . Meri taraf dekho . . 

He looks at her . 

S : Bolo . . 

R : I am sorry . . I ruined this night for you . 

S : Rohit  . . We will have many more nights . She gives a light assuring press on his hand .  Abhi mujhe pehle bolo ki kya hua hai ?

He doesn't answer . . Rohit . . 

He looks at her again . .

R : Woh . . He looks away from her not able to say anything further . . 

S : Rohit . . she was soft in her stance and very gentle  . Meri taraf dekho . . 

He finally looks in her direction . . Kya hua hai ? . . his eyes spake volumes . . volumes that Sonakshi could effortlessly read. 

Kahi Rehaan ke baare main toh ..... 

He looks down away from her as his eyes well up . . 

S : Rohit .

R : I am so sorry 

S : Kyu sorry Rohit ? . . 

R : Woh . . maine tumhaare liye sab kuch kharab kiya . . 

S : Aise kyu bol rahe ho? . . Kuch kharab nahi hua hai Rohit . Meri taraf dekho . . 

She turns his face to look at her : Pata hai tumhe.. Jab se hum gaye hai, main bhi ussi ke baare main soch rahi thi ......She sighs ........ Dikha hi nahi woh teen baje se . Phone pe phi nahi aaya . 

Rohit was finally a little relived that they were on the same page . His look had turned to one of concern : Thik hoga kya woh ? 

Sonakshi was lost in thought : Pata nahi . . 

There was worry evident on both their faces . Rehaan was not the kind who wouldn't come and meet them once they were back . Was he really ok ?

Rohit makes her sit next to him and holds her hand in his :  Pata hai Sona . . Jab main Rui aaya tha naa ,main toot sa gaya tha . Woh mere saath humesha rehtha tha aur mujhe ye bharosa dilaata tha ki woh mere liye tumhe dhoond lega . . 

Ek do baar , main thak sa gaya tha, tumhe dhoondte doondte . Woh mujhe hug karta tha , mere aansoo pochta tha . . Koi nahi tha uss waqt mere paas . 

A tear drops from his eyes . 

Sonakshi immediately pulls him close : I am really so sorry for everything I have made you go through Rohit .

FINDING LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN . . . .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें