90. THE ART OF NURTURING LOVE . .

Morning 6:00 am . . 

Sonakshi stirred to see Rohit sleeping . For the first time there was a calm peace on his face ,very different from what she had seen till now , ever. As usual Rehaan had gone to finish the rest of his night with his maa . She remembered Rehaan's confession , looked a t Rohit and smiled. 

She knew where the peace was coming from. Looking at the time she decides to start the day , knowing that they were leaving in the afternoon. Getting out of Rohit's arms was a heculean task by itself in the mornings. One small shift and he would be up. She gently moves one of his hand that was enveloping her body away and attempts to get up. He shifts tightening his grip. One more attempt . . no success . At the third attempt , she manages to move to come out of his arms . She then slowly finds her way  to the edge of the bed after covering him with a duvet . Just as she thought she was successful and was about to step down from the bed , she feels a tug at her Kurti. She sits sighing for a few seconds and turns around smiling . 

In front of her were the two most naughty looking eyes she had seen with a subtle smile on his face . 

S : Kya ? 

He pulls her back and she lands on the bed yet again .

R : Mujhe chod ke kaha jaa rahi ho ? . . his voice heavy .

Saying this he pulls her close to his body and envelops his arm around her yet again , this time even more firmly. Their faces next to each other , she smiles. 

S : Rohit . . caressing his face . . 

R : hmmmmm

S : Tum ek din mujhse pyaar karke thak jaaoge kya ? . . Yaa humesha aise hi pyaar karoge ? 

R : hmmmm

S : hmmmmm . . kya ?

R : Thak bhi sakta hoon . . 

S : Kya ? . . thats the least thing she had expected to hear and it annoyed her thoroughly  .

R : Dekho . . it depends . .

S : Depends on what ? 

R : The  intensity of the love and how long it will last will be directly proportional to how fast you make our SR happen . . 

S : Har baat ek hi cheez pe end honi hain kya ? 

R : Hmmmm . . 

S : Kya . . hmmmmm

R : Living force hota hai woh life ka . 

S : Accha ? . . Ye medical science mein sikhaate hai ? 

R : Nahi ye main apne aap sikha . . 

S : Accha ? . . Aur kya ? 

R : Control jaa raha hai mera .Ab toh aisi haalat hai ki din raat . .chalte phirte dimag mein ek hi cheez ghum rahi hai . . 

She laughs : Kuch bhi . . 

R : Kya?.. . kuch bhi. Ladka hoti toh pata chalta tumhe . . 

Sonakshi laughs . 

R : Koi itnaa intezaar nahi karta 

S : Ab toh Rehaan hote hue kuch hoga toh nahi . . She laughs 

R : Tumhe har cheez pe badi hassi aati hai . . 

FINDING LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN . . . .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें