47. ENCOUNTERS WITH THE REALITIES . .

A couple of hours after they wake up, everybody was in the dining breakfast area busy making breakfast . A little later Rohit went  for a swim and Pulkit had joined him . 

Vimmi was supposed to be  coming in for a few hours to start , out of her own will though Veena was not ok with it. She had told Rohit that eventually she would like to work with them after she had seen the way Sonakshi had gotten treated in the Sippy House. In the meanwhile Rohit had hired some more help for the house from the same agency from where they used to get human resource for the Sippy Mansion . There were people hired who would come in for  2/3 hours every morning to maintain the outdoors . Vimmi was supposed to be more in charge of everything and she was very happy with the thought that she would be seeing her Parvati around. 

Sonakshi always treated her as her own and so did Neha and Pulkit now . 

Sonakshi and Neha were in the kitchen chit chatting as they were getting breakfast ready . They were childhood buddies after all .

Neha nudges Sonakshi on the hand and raises her eyebrows naughtily . . 

N : How was last night?

S : Tum naa Neha . . Tumhaara idea tha naa ye ?

N : Dont give me that grumpy attitude . Mazaa toh tumhe hi aaya naa ?

S : Shut up Neha . . 

N : So . .  teasing her . . What all happened last night ?

S : Nothing . . 

N : Kya ?.....humaara sacrifice waste gaya ? .....almost screeching .....as Sonakshi closes her ears with her hands . . 

S : Kya sacrifice ? ....Bakwas mat karo Neha . . 

N : Pata hai . . You guys are so  . . she shakes her head in annoyance ...... I mean marriage for 4 whole months and no sex ? . . Whats wrong with you sona ?

Sonakshi gives her a sharply piercing look . . 

N : Dont give me that look. All this , the way that you are behaving naa . . is middle age crisis . 

Sonakshi gives her an annoyed look this time even more annoyed . . 

N : This happens when there is an hormonal imbalance in the body and one is sexually deprived .

S: Shut up Neha . . Stop your bakwas . . Kuch bhi . . 

N : Kuch bhi ?....This is Bakwas ? . . Kuch nahi hota hai kya tumhe after seeing somebody so hot next to you . . Seriously ? . . When he touches you nothing happens ? 

Sonakshi now  looks at her totally ready to throw whatever she finds at her . . 

N : Tum ne bola ki tumhe kuch nahi karna hai . . Aur usne sunaa .  Wow . . Kya jodi hai ..... slow claps .....

Usse bhi kuch nahi hota hai kya tumhaare itne paas hone se ? . . I mean women can control but men cant . 

S : Hum kissi aur cheez ke baare mein baat kare ... please  ?

N : kyu? . . Ye pehle finish karte hai naa . . Usse kuch nahi hota hai  kya ? 

S : Mujhe pata nahi . . with an grumpy face . . 

N : Toh usse jaroor kuch problem hoga . . 

S : Dont you dare Neha . . usse kuch problem nahi hai . . 

FINDING LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN . . . .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें