106 . LOOKING OUT FOR EACH OTHER ..

A little after Rohit had drifted off to sleep , Sonakshi readjusted his hand after getting up and covered him with a sheet . A small gleam of light shone on the bed from the window . It was full moon and the bright light softy light his face . She stared at him with love and then gently kissed his forehead before moving the small bed on the side. 

He had slept better this night compared to the previous . Obviously he was content . . his family had visited him and there was a sense of completeness that he experienced. It soothed his soul . She drifted off every time she woke up only after she saw peace on his face. 

It was already 6:00 am  and he stirred and there, she was sitting next to him . He smiled sleepily . 

R : Phir se soyiii nahi ?

S : Soyi toh thi . . 

R : Accha ?

S : Promise . . pulling the sling on her neck in the pinch of her fingers with a look of innocence in her eyes . . Such a kid , he thought.

R : Mera good morning kiss kahaan hain ? ..She gets up and leans on him and leaves a peck on his lips . . 

S : Yahaan . . Main brush karne jaao ? 

He nods . She brushes and freshens and comes with a wipe for him . Today things were more comfortable as she touched him to clean him. She then changes his gown and asks for tea. 

S : Maine Vimmi ko already breakfast ke liye bol diya hain . Ravi 8 baje le ke aayega . 

R : Kitne baje jaana hain ? He pulls her by the hand as she lands next to him  . Tum iss sab mein kyun ulaj rahi ho ? 

She smiles : My dear husband . . pulling his nose . Mera shift time 11:00 to 6:00 hain aajse .They will finish my shots on priority . Unless koi emergency na ho . . jo I wish na ho . . she makes a frowning face .. Ye mere timing rahenge for the next 2 weeks . Saying this she pecks him on his lips . 

R : kar diyaa naa finally jo tumhe chaahoye tha ? . . he makes a face . . 

S : Kyun ? . . Tumne nahi kiyaa jo tumhe chaahiye tha netra ji ko bolke ki I will be at work from today ? . . Sonakshi Rastogi hoon main . . mujhe Rohit Sippy ko takkar ka jawab dena aata hain . He smiles . It was always his moment of pride so see her speaking her mind and doing her will, one of the things that had subconsciously attached him to the Sonakshi Rastogi he knew during their initial meetings . 

After tea, she moves next to him on the bed . 

S : I will miss you .

R : I will not . . he makes a face . . 

S : Kya ? . . she had a grumpy look . .

R : Kitne saare log toh honge yahaan . . Time nahi milega naa?

By now she was really annoyed and tries to get off the bed as he pulls her back . She lands on him .  

He then caresses her face , moves her hair away and leaves a sensuous kiss on her neck . He moves away looking into her eyes . . Tumhe miss na karoon . . ye kabhi nahi ho sakta . U know that . Meri zindagi mein tumhaare alaawa itna important kuch bhi nahi . . Naa aaj hain  . .naa kabhi hoga . 

S : Hmmmm . . 

R : Hmmmm kya ?

S : Kal ko ek pyaari si beti hui toh ?

R : Tab bhi nahi . Uski maa mere liye sabse pehle hi aayegi . . 

S : Aisaa nahi ho sakta . . Pappa's ko betiyaan sabse aziz hoti hain .

FINDING LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN . . . .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें