22 . A BABY THEY NEEDED . .

Rohit looks at Sonakshi feeling stressed . The last thing he wanted is this. 

He moves to where Rehaan was sitting ...

Rehaan . . main bataata hoon. Rehaan looks at him intensely.

Agar shaadi ke baad do log jhagda karte hai , toh bhagwaanjee bhi sochte hai . . ki pehle dono ko jhagda khatam kar lena chaahiye . Uske baad woh ek nanna sa Rehaan dete hai. He looks at Sonakshi.

Rehaan thinks with his hand on his cheen . 

Rehaan : ohhhh . . Toh isliye aapka lehaan nahi hai ? . . . . Rohit smiles . . . . Kyu ki palliii didi aapse gussa thi ? He looks at Sonakshi as she lets out an hesitant smile. 

Palliii didi ..... aapko chotaa se lehaaan nahi chaahiye kya ? Aap yahaan se jaake kya kalenge ? Aap ko meli yaad nahi aayegi kya ? . . toh agal aapka lehaan hota to aap uske saath khel sakte naa ? 

Rohit feels relived that Rehaan had finally agreed and stopped questioning .

Sonakshi gives a hesitant smile again  . All her pain and the reality of the situation was coming back to her .  She knew there would never be their Rehaan . . 

And that this was the closest they could have ever got to feeling how their own baby would be and feel like . How his innocent eyes and dimples could create a flow of emotions in her heart . . how it would feel when his tiny hands caress her face and play with her hair . . how those wholesome baby hugs would feel like . . how the warmth of a baby enveloping her with his tiny hands would feel like . . how it would feel when he lets out his warm breath on her face when he kisses her . How it would be to live a life of a family with Rohit. 

This is all there was and this is where it ends . 

She chokes . Rohit comes closer and gives her a side hug and kisses her on her temple as he gently rubs her back for comfort . 

Rehaan . . par pata hai jab do logo ka gussa khatam hota hai . . tab sirf pyaar hotaa hai. Toh bhagwanjee  jaldi se ek Rehaan de hi dete hai. 

Rehaan : Toh aap abhi khush lehna . . zhagda nahi kalna. . aul bhagwanjee se ek chotu sa lehaan le aana.  He gets down and comes to Sonakshi and pulls her hand for her to bend. He then caresses her face , wipes her tears and drops a kiss on her forehead. 

Maa kehti hai ki bhagwaanjee baccho ka jaldi soon lete hai. Mein loz bhagwaanjee se aapke liye ek Lehaan maang lungaa. Sonakshi hugs him as tears continuously flow from her eyes. While still in the hug she wipes her tears and looks at Rehaan and smiles . 

Sonakshi : Shukriyaa woh har cheez ke liye jo aapne humaare liye ki hai. Hum aapse bohut pyaar karte hai Rehaan . Aap hi humaare sabse pyaare Rehaan ho. . mere sabse pyaare faristeh  jo bhagwaanjee ne khaas humaare liye bheja hai.

Rehaan : Phil bhi main aap ke liye ek Lehaan maang lunga . Saying this he bends and kisses her again . Jab hum agli baal milenge toh aapke paas aapka Lehaan hoga . . He smiles and hugs her once gain . 

Rohit : Chalo hume jaana hoga . Aapko hum khilaate hai. 

All of them settle on the bench and feed each other between Rehaans stories , laughter and giggles . He was such a breath of fresh air between all the stress. Sonakshi had finally started smiling a little more from her heart . He was the baby they needed .

A VERY SMALL UPDATE . . because this needed to close here and I felt like writing .

FINDING LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN . . . .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें