Chapter 13: Goodbye Is The Easiest Part

You head down stairs to find the guys at the firepit with their usual looks. Bobby is rocking a brown Hawaiian shirt with peach floral print coupled with a black waistcoat and slightly tan chinos with his black Vans loafers. Of course accompanying this outfit is his sash and tiara.

You approach Bobby and he looks at you in awe. "How do you get more and more beautiful everyday?" He reaches out to you and you gladly take his hand, a faint blush adorning your cheeks.

Lucas is wearing a black dress shirt and dress pants with a white jacket. He was more suited to pair up with Lei than Bobby, but he knows he has to bide his time.

"I just knew you were going to wear that." Priya pipes up.

"Well I earned it, I'm not giving the title up until I have to." Bobby declares.

"Did you wear it during your call?" Lottie asks with a snicker.

"Of course I did, I actually got to make two calls to my sister and the boys back at the hospital kitchen. The one with the boys was a video call, so they got to see me in all my shimmering glory. There were nine of them squished into big Junno's front room." He bats his eyelashes.

"Must have been a right sight." Lottie jokes.

"Yeah, it was good hearing from them. They had great things to say about us too. They think we'd make a great couple back home and they can't believe I got myself such a catch." He winks at you.

"Oh stahp." You gush.

"Not to rain on Bobby's parade, but does anyone know why we're here?" Rocco interrupts.

"Apparently, we girls have an important decision to make and that's why you're all lined up." Priya offers.

"Probably a dance off for the boys." you joke.

"Oh, I don't think you're ready for all of this." Bobby gestures to his whole body.

You roll your eyes.

"Probably about who's most dateable." Hope chimes in.

"We all know who's most dateable, ladies." Bobby licks his little finger and forefinger, then places them on his eyebrows to sweep across each one like a total Chad.

You laugh at his antics. He's really in a good mood tonight. More than usual. He must really be homesick.

"Yeah, I'm not sure every girl is standing in line for a guy in a dress as the most dateable guy. That's not the same thing." Lottie replies with sarcastic tone.

Bobby frowns and before you could retort your phone beeps.

"Got a text." you announce.

Everyone huddles up around you.

The text reads that you guys have to vote who is least likely to leave the island with a girlfriend and they're going to be at risk of being kicked off. It's an individual vote, but the girls may discuss it beforehand.

"Oooh, that makes it official, but since someone left me for another girl, I guess it's only fair." Lottie smirks triumphantly.

"Snippity snip, time to dip..." You rhym, smirking back at Lottie.

It seems there's a mutual understanding of who's getting the kick in the ass.

Bobby never thought he'd seen anything sexier than his girl's devious face as she walked towards Lottie. He thought maybe she was a bit too sweet for him, but it turns out, she's not a pushover. Unlike Marisol who looks like her life is ending.

"I want to keep the boys I fancy and dump the guy who screwed the girls over. It's only fair." Lottie says with an air of arrogance.

"That's not what the text said and you know it!" Marisol tries to rebut.