Chapter 44: Judge Bobby McKenzie

You're in the dressing room preparing for the night. You told Bobby you need time to prepare for the cook off. He just smirked evily and let you go to the bathroom. The prick. The problem isn't that you don't know how to cook. You want to strategize to find dishes that you know everyone will adore. They don't say knowledge is power for nothing.

"Seriously, Hope, a weather reporter?" Chelsea pipes up as she dresses herself.

"I was nine years old. I thought they were glamorous!" Hope defends.

"All they do is point to where it's raining on a map." Lottie chimes in.

"And all you do is paint people's faces. Seriously, can we have a little respect for people's careers?" You retort.

"I'm going with Lei on this one." Hope supports.

"Yeah, they point to where it's sunny too!" Chelsea butts in.

You shake your head, resisting the urge to facepalm.

"I meant they're like proper meteorologists aren't they? Glamorous and smart." Hope adds. You're saying that just because you wanted to be one, so you don't want to look like a fool.

"Can we please talk about today's shocking revelation?" Chelsea chirps.

"What? That Bobby still eats spaghetti loops on toast?" Marisol questions.

"That didn't surprise anyone." Lottie jokes. Yeah, kinda expected it.

"No, I meant what Gary said." Chelsea sighs out.

"The helicopter?" You imitate his earlier moves and the girls burst into laughter.

"Just picturing it! Hips gyrating, arms flapping about..." Chelsea shudders.

"It's like a dirtier version of the Macarena." You joke as you bust the first moves of the dance and finish off with Gary's helicopter move.

The girls erupt into laughter.

"You're doing it all wrong, it's the other way around." Lottie giggles.

"If he ever tried to use that move on me, I will run a mile!" Chelsea gripes.

"Why does he move his arms so much? Does it cool him off during the action?" Lottie ponders.

"Maybe it's to keep the bears away." Hope jokes.

You shake your head and open the suitcase to pick out an outfit.

You pair your Dolcè and Gabbana suit with your gold Galaxia 105 Rene Caovilla suede ankle boots with crystal embellished mesh

You pair your Dolcè and Gabbana suit with your gold Galaxia 105 Rene Caovilla suede ankle boots with crystal embellished mesh. You slick back your hair into a wet look and put on some natural makeup, but darken your bushy eyebrows a bit.

"Oh my word. Well don't you look like a naughty bishop. I love it!" Lottie compliments.

"Thanks Lottie and you're always looking like a sexy succubus." You smirk.