Chapter 59: The Challenge For Our Future

You arrive quickly and make your way down the beach to the challenge platform. The stage has huge heart stickers on the floor leading to a huge wreath arch with white flowers all around. There's a little serving table with a Champagne bottle and two glasses.

Bobby holds your waist as you head to the end of the platform. You get a text and explain the game. Each heart on the platform represents a step towards winning the challenge. Each couple who answers correctly gets to step forward on the hearts until they reach the Champagne and get to celebrate their victory. The couple wich the is closest to reaching the Champagne, wins. Hannah and Henrik have been chosen to be the hosts.

Hannah gestures for you to quiet down. "Okay islanders, for example we'll ask where you see yourself in five years..." she begins.

"Then you and your partner will write your responses on the boards. If your answers match, you can take a step forward. The first couple to reach the arch, wins." Henrik finishes off with a faint smile. You can see he's trying to enjoy himself.

You grab your boards and face each other so you don't see each other's answers.

"Couples. For your first holiday, will you stay in the UK, or go abroad?" Hannah asks.

You write your answer down and hope Bobby feels the same way. You all finish up and Hannah calls out Lucas and Chelsea to show their answers. Lucas has written the UK, while Chelsea opted for a holiday abroad.

"What? The UK? You really think we're staying home for our first holiday?" Chelsea questions Lucas.

"That's England, Scotland, North Ireland and Wales! That's four countries!" Lucas elaborates.

"Four countries I can't get a tan in." Chelsea whines.

"We'll, seems like you two won't be going anywhere right now." Hannah jokes.

Lucas shakes his head ruefully.

"Hope and Noah, let's see your answer." Henrik urges.

They smile and turn over their board.

"Bali." Hope confidently provides.

"Yeah, we've already talked about it. It would be nice to travel to an island we can explore." Noah pipes up.

"Lei and Bobby, show us your answers." Hannah moves on.

You both turn to see you've written 'all around the world.' You squeal in delight. "Of course we're going everywhere." You high five him.

"Yeah, there's no way we're staying in the UK when the world's our oyster." Bobby adds.

You both take a step forward and blow Nope a taunting kiss.

It's Lottie's turn and Lottie chose to go abroad. "I'd want to take him to Ozzie to meet my mates." She smiles.

"I also wrote Oz! That would be a Great experience." Gary high fives Lottie too. Looks like these two are more in sync than we thought.

"I put the UK. I figured me and Graham would probably do a boat trip." Marisol pipes up.

"Babe, I put Spain, I thought you'd want to do that." Graham sighs. "But it's so sweet you'd wanna spend the holiday on a boat with me."

"As long as we're together,  who cares right?" Marisol beams.

Lottie scoffs. "I care, no steps for you."

"Awww, they were both thinking of each other. So cute." You gush.

"Not as cute as us." Bobby kisses your cheek.