Chapter 19: Operation: Nope

Some time in the early morning, you feel Bobby get up. He better not think you're training with him. Sure enough, he just gets up and doesn't wake you. You sigh in relief and go back to sleep.

When you're finally fully awake, you open your eyes to see that it's high morning as bright light streams into the bedroom through your half lidded eyes. You nearly jump out of your skin when you open your eyes to see Bobby just staring at you blankly.

"Jesus Christ almighty, Bobby. You scared the shit out of me." You hold on to your rapidly pumping chest.

He chuckles. "Sorry, doll, just thought I'd take a look at my gorgeous girl for a while longer."

You groan and get up to rest your back against the wall. Bobby follows suit.

"Do we have to get up?" You ask him in annoyance. You didn't get any good sleep last night.

"Yeah, you were tossing and turning quite a lot last night, I figured I really was making you feel hot, so I let you go and you started resting soundly. Either that, or you were still tremendously pissed I let the opportunity to go to the suite pass us by."

You say nothing as you sigh and stare at the bedroom window... after a beat you reply. "I think I'm staying in a bit longer."

"Then I'm staying with you. Let them wonder where we are." Bobby insists as he pulls you into him.

You sigh in resignation. There's really no point in being mad at this boy. You turn towards his direction and see that indeed nobody's around. You turn back to see a gentle smile on Bobby's face.

"What? Is there something on my face?" You ask him jokingly.

"No... I just love staring into your eyes." Bobby grins.

"Look at you, Mr Romantic." You boop his nose with yours.

He quickly pulls you in for a deep kiss that sends you into orbit.

He pulls back and you lean in for some more. He chuckles and indulges you.

After a hot make out session, you pull apart breathlessly. "Well this is turning out to be a good morning." He jokes.

You giggle and lay your head on his shoulders. He starts massaging your scalp.

"You know, I'm pretty happy I got you back so early from Priya. She is a nice girl and all, but honestly, so far, you're the only one that ticks all the right boxes in the entire villa." He confides after a minute.

You feel your confidence sky rocket. "Well, I am pretty hot."

"Hot doesn't even begin to describe you." He adds.

That one makes you flush.

You turn to him. "Let's go to the showers." You suggest.

Bobby smirks knowingly. "Someone will definitely catch us."

"They can fuck off and we continue our fun." You purr as you purposefully brush your breasts against his arm.

His smirk turns into a devilish grin before he gets up and extends his hand towards you. You take it and quietly make your way into the showers. He makes sure to take you to the spot that has the least visibility and you head inside.

He pushes you up against the wall by your hips and starts undressing you, his heated gaze never leaving your face. You feel your heart race as you stand naked before him and he takes in your appearance with a ravenous look.

"So this is what I've been missing all along." Bobby turns on the shower to your right and steam fills up the space as he takes his pajama bottoms off and his erection stands at full attention. He moves in to brush his lips against yours teasingly. He then places soft kisses down your neck from the left side of your collarbone, all the way to the right.