Chapter 77: Losing It.

You take off your blindfold and you're shocked to see Lady Lucille standing there, looking just as shocked...

Leila exe. has stopped working and you're not sure how to reboot from the horror that you're experiencing.

"Well, that was both hot and a little disturbing to watch. Next thing you know we'll be having an 'enemies to lovers' subpart to the show." Gary chuckles.

Lottie nudges his side roughly.

"Uhm... I... I..." Lucille is lost for words as she averts her eyes from you and shuffles to the far end of the line of islanders.

"At least she redeemed herself and scored higher." Ajay jokes.

You're still staring at the spot Lucille was at.

"Oh no. I think Leilei is broken." Chelsea winces as she stares at Lei.

Bobby shakes his head as he snaps out of his own shock and goes to Lei to place his hands on her shoulders. "Poppet?" He tries to call out to her. He receives no response.

"Let me have a go. She usually responds when I do it." Hope shuffles beside Bobby. "Lei! Lei! Lei! Lei!" She shouts.

"What!?" She blares, clearly annoyed as she snaps out of it.

"See?" Hope grins.

"Well, you were about as subtle as a stampeding herd of elephants." Samantha jokes.

"They're also know as a 'memory' of elephants." You absently state.

"Thank God she's back." Bobby quips as he kisses your forehead and proceeds to pepper you with kisses all over your face.

"Sheesh, stop acting as if I was in the emergency room of a hospital." You playfully shove his face. His lips stuck in a pout as he tries to bypass your hand.

You giggle and give up. He beams and continues to spoil your face and lips with small pecks. Your heart melts a little when you realise he's trying to comfort you. It's not as if Lucille has done anything bad to you specifically. You just don't like how shady she is. Clearly Bobby is not over the hurt and you don't want to make peace with someone who hurt your boyfriend the way she did.

"I'm okay, Boborino. Thanks." Your voice turns soft as you hold his face in your hands. He gives you one of his soft smiles and nods.

"Out of 10?" He jokes with a wink.

You laugh. "I'd give you a 20."

He hums and caresses your arm before intertwining his fingers with yours.

"You guys are so cute! I can't even!" Chelsea giggles.

"Yeah, they're becoming much worse than Nope over here." Brittany offers.

Hope balks. "Noah and I are perfectly fine the way we are."

"Of course! The way you guys have always gravitated towards each other is phenomenal." Hannah supports.

You ignore the delusional romanticism and make your way to the score board. You sigh as you take a look at who had the most guesses. It's Brittany.

"Ugh. Shoot me now. I can't believe how bad I've been losing lately." You grumble as you stomp back to the others.

"So, you scored Lucille a 7, huh?" Noah annoyingly observes.

You frown. "How astute of you to notice, Noah. Next, you'll be telling us clouds are white." You deadpan.

There are various chuckles from the group and Noah smirks.

"At least someone knows how good of a kisser I am." Lucille tries to come in with her own joke.