Chapter 31: Mr Right or Mr Sandman

You're worried about the clothes Henrik might have chosen, but you remind yourself that Henrik has seen enough of how you dress to be able to come up with outfits for you. You hope.

You take out an outfit you think would suit tonight's festivities.

You had no idea that Henrik would want others to see you in something this skintight and sexy

You had no idea that Henrik would want others to see you in something this skintight and sexy. You look around in your suitcase and your fears are confirmed. He only packed his underwear and T-shirt as your pajamas. Sneaky bastard.

You take out your black ankle strap Rockstud Valentino Garavani high heel sandals and pair that with your black snake arm bangle as well as the matching necklace. Unfortunately, Henrik didn't pack your eatings, but you can make your hair pop.

You ask Priya to help dazzle up your hair. She gawks as you address her. "Is Henrik into self sabotaging? Because you look like sex on legs!"

Marisol turns to look at you and she almost burns her hair on a curling iron. "Ah, shit... wow, Lei... just... wow."

"Thanks guys. Looks like Henrik is making himself perfect boyfriend material, huh?" You joke.

"I'll say. I'd kill for a guy to know how to dress me." Hope adds.

You preen like the queen of England as you walk towards the hair station with your head held high.

Priya giggles as she follows you to the station to prep your hair. She works her magic on you while Lottie volunteers to do your makeup. By the time you're done, you have side parted wavy hair and gorgeous simple natural makeup with fanned eyelashes. The finished product looks amazing.

The girls all gush over you.

"Thanks, queens. At least someone at the house is looking out for us. Looks like the boys know how to style us." You observe as you look around the room.

The boys all chose outfits that look like you're going on single girls' night out. You find it funny how Chelsea doesn't have any other colour than varying shades of pink. Like Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde.

You head downstairs to find the guys outside with a few drinks next to the built in beside the pool. The guys turn their heads to stare at you. Carl looks like he wants to rip your dress off and have his way with you with his intense stare. His gaze also turns to Hope, but you don't even mind. Hope looks hot too. He has on a matching nude suede jacket with a cream and nude chinos with formal black shoes. The look is... meh. Arjun has a big grin on his face and is clothed in a formal forest green shirt that's rolled up to his elbows, with cream coloured formal pants and brown formal shoes. The semi-formal look suits him.

Felix looks like a puppy that got his ball on Christmas and is dressed in what you'd expect any run of the mill fuckboy to wear. He has a camo jacket, pink T-shirt, black ripped jeans and the most expensive Air force 1's you've ever seen. They look like the High Sage editions. Elijah is rubbing his hands together like a sexy villian with a simple low V white T-shirt, light blue jeans and Converse sneakers.