Chapter 64: A Night To Remember

You make your way to the showers, passing some of the girls in the dressing room and take a quick shower before heading back and finding the dressing room empty.

You go to your suitcase to pick out the most elaborate lingerie you think you have to date.

The thing barely hides anything and so you decide to cover up with your black silk mini nightgown

The thing barely hides anything and so you decide to cover up with your black silk mini nightgown. You brush out your hair and put on simple cherry lip balm. You take the strawberry body spray Priya left you and spray it all over your body.

You put on your black Cassandra Yves Saint Laurent logo sandals and head out into the bedroom. Bobby isn't there and you become curious.

Hope sighs. "Look." She points to Marisol and Graham's bed.

"Yeah, it's so weird. It feels like we lost two family members and it's only going to go downhill from here." Noah replies next to Hope, his eyes searching yours. For what, you have no idea.

"It does feel odd now." Lottie takes up your attention. "I feel bad now. Maybe we should put whoever snores in it." Lottie jokes.

"Then you'd be the first candidate." You joke back.

Lottie pouts. "Noah drowns me out."

"You're both as bad as each other." Hope chimes in.

You all look at the spare bed.

"This is harder than I thought." Lottie sighs.

"Admitting to snoring?" Noah jokes and you snort.

Lottie frowns. "No! Marisol and Graham not being here." She quickly gets into bed and throws the covers over her head. "I can't deal." Comes her muffled statement.

Gary comes in front he bathroom, but you don't see any sign of Bobby as the others make their way into bed.

"You alright, hun?" Gary asks Lottie as he gets into bed.

Lottie peeks up from the covers. "Not really. This is just so hard." She admits. Gary snuggles up close to hug her tight.

"It's natural, hun." Hope placates.

"One moment they're here. The next, they're gone." Lottie provides.

"I hope you were all this distraught when I left." Hannah jokes to try and lighten the mood.

"Oh yeah, of course, babes." Lottie replies in a serious tone. There's an awkward pause after her statement.

Gary coughs, interrupting the awkward atmosphere.

"I was only joking. I left earlier on, so it's a bit different." Hannah pipes up.

"I didn't really know you, but your name kept popping up while I was here. So I'm sure you were missed." Jo remarks, then she looks around the room for a moment, noticing you're alone on the bed. "Where's Bobby?" She questions.