Chapter 46: She Don't Love You Like I Love You

You get out of the pool to see the girls having some normal conversation and you're surprised Hoep is keeping her cool with how grumpy she was earlier. You understand her, but at the same time, she's being a bit too dramatic. You'll especially never forgive her for the comments she made about Priya.

Just when you think she's over it, she starts up again.

"I just can't believe she asked Noah out on a date. Did you see her!? She's model pretty. Noah's loyal, but even he has eyes." Hope hisses.

"Would like you him to burn them out by looking at the sun instead? Hope, how are you going to cope on the outside if you're this worked up over this. I get it, believe me, I hated seeing Bobby with Jo, but..." You stop for a moment to collect yourself. "If he sees something in Elisa that he doesn't see in you, you're going to have to let go." You realise you're saying that more towards yourself, than to her.

Hope scowls.

"I always thought she looked so good on Snapchat and Insta. I thought she used a filter or something, but no. That's just how pretty she is." Chelsea laments before speaking up again. "But she's so wise, like a motivational meme."

"How can a meme be motivational?" Marisol pipes up.

"I bet her place is full of inspirational quotes on cushions. Her Pinterest board must look amazing." Chelsea carries on.

"I want to be eaten by the sun." You raise your hands up to surrender to the sun of the famous Teletubbies.

"It's not that bad, Lei. I hate to be controversial, but I like them both. They're sexy, confident and they know what they want." Marisol states nonchalantly.

"They want our men!" Hope sasses.

"Bitch, who's your man? Did Noah say he's your boyfriend? Are you two official? No. Honestly, you know where his heart lies, so why are you this determined to hate every new girl who shows the slightest bit of interest in him. He's clearly head over heels for you!" You exclaim in irritation.

"You really think so?" Hope asks admantly.

You sigh out and reach out to the heavens once again.

"Yeah, Hope, we all know how loyal Noah is." Lottie supports.

"Plus, you're not the only one in the same boat, bitch, you don't see me making a fuss. I hated Jo too when she said she wanted to take Bobby out, but... it wouldn't be Love Island if she didn't try to graft on any of the boys now would it?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Hope finally relents.

"That's right! Look at us going on and on about Hope, how are you feeling about Bobby, babes?" Lottie questions as she puts a supportive hand on your thigh.

Hope looks at you apologetically. "Sorry, Lei. I was harping on and on about my drama, but I forgot about you."

Why's she being so nice? You shrug. "I'm coping. I'm happy for Lucas, but with Bobby... What if she... what if she turns Bobby's head?" You look down at your white painted toenails. You don't like feeling like you're not good enough. Jo looks like she could be on the cover of a real sports magazine and you just look like a typical insta baddie.

The girls look around at each other. This is the first time they've seen Lei this... insecure.

"Don't worry, Bobby is all about you. Noah told me that even when Blake was here, he didn't smile, joke or laugh the same way he does with you. In fact, I heard he was absolutely grumpy the first day we left for Casa Amor." Hope promises.