Chapter 74: Easy, Yet, Deadly Decisions

Hope looks like she wants to throw up. "This can't be happening right now." She mumbles, swaying a little as she tries to walk.

Noah walks straight towards her and holds her. "Don't worry, duck. Nothing's going to happen with her. You have to trust me." Noah pleads as he holds her hands to his chest.

"I do, but I'm not so sure if I trust her. She's here to win your heart back, Noah." Hope remarks, close to tears.

"Well my heart already belongs to someone else." He placates as he kisses Hope's forehead.

Hope sniffs back some snort and smiles a little. "You really mean that?"

"I always mean what I say, Hope." He confirms.

Yeah, right. If you really did love her, you'd be boyfriend and girlfriend by now. Heck, people who were with each other for only two days beat you to the punch. Not to mention Hope admitted to still having feelings for her ex! You monologue as you see this unnecessary scene unfold.

You see Tamika in the background rolling her eyes. "I don't know about you, but it seems it's getting late and you guys really should head back to the villa." She interrupts the two love birds throwing heart eyes at each other.

Noah leans down and tenderly kisses Hope for a few seconds before pulling away. "I'll be back before you know it."

Hope tries to smile, but it doesn't quite reach her eyes. "I'll wait."

Noah gets a message on his phone. "Looks like we're going to be escorted by another car. Let's go." His voice is stoic as he turns his attention to Tamika, who can't seem to even hide her excitement. She follows Noah in the opposite direction of where you usually go to get to the Jeeps.

You all start walking off the beach, but Hope seems to linger a little too long. You know you're pretty harsh on her at times for her drama queen behaviour, but you know you'd be pretty pissy too if Bobby had to spend a night with Lucille. You grab Bobby's arm to get him to stop.

"Let me go check on Hope for a sec." You inform him.

He smiles and nods his head. "That's my lass, how about I make some hot chocolate after dinner for her. She absolutely loved the last one I made." He suggests.

"That's a great idea. Thanks, Boborino." You jump to land a chaste kiss to his cheek.

He chuckles. "I sometimes forget how short you are without your heels."

You nudge him before turning back to see Hope trudging along slowly, as if in a daze. Once you reach her, you tap her shoulder to get her attention. "Hey, duck, what's gotten your knickers in a pluck?" You tease.

Hope snaps out of her daze and takes a good look at you. "How come you're always here to talk to when I need someone? Ugh... I just... this all too much. Tom is here, the ex I slept with before coming to this show and the current guy I really like is out with his ex... who he apparently felt he wasn't good enough for. What about now? Have I messed things up with being too..." She trails off.

"Clingy, controlling and moody? Normally I'd say yes, but... Noah seems to like a woman who knows how to steer the relationship. I also don't think he minds spending time doing the things you like, judging by his still painted nails. Maybe you could let up a little with your... always being around him, yes, but clearly Noah has chosen you each and every time. Well, except that one time he chose Priya, but that was just because that prick, Jakub, chose you first...

In any case, what I'm trying to say is, Noah is happy with you. He's shown that, so trust in that. These exes are just distractions to rattle us up a bit. Don't be so caught up in the what if's, you miss out on the what is." You advise.