19

"Okay we need to talk about what we are going to do when school goes back" harry said the next morning. It was their last day at the Burrow before school and harry was panicking. Fred seen the worried look in Harry's eyes and pulled him into his arms

"No matter what happens we are always gonna make it out together okay kitten?"

"I hope so"

George sat next to them and wrapped his arms around them.

"We'll be okay" he said kissing Harry's cat ear.

"I think once we get to Hogwarts we'll act like we aren't dating for a start, then we have more time to actually see how people will act if you come out and say your dating one of us" fred said

"Only one of you?" Harry mumbled, he knew that he couldn't tell everyone that he was dating both the twins but reality was only now starting to sink into him

"If we think we can even go that far with out Ginny starting things" George said 

"Dont worry, lee knows that me and Georgie like you, he wont mind if you sneak in some nights" fred said pulling George closer to them. That lifted Harry's spirits a little more.

"I'm scared" harry mumbled into Fred's chest. Fred kissed harry meaningfully on the lips

"I know kitten" he said calmly. George reached up and started patting Harry's cat ears trying to calm him.

"Again, we'll be okay! Nothing is gonna ruin our relationship" fred whispered into Harry's ear.

"Breakfast!" Molly called from downstairs

"But we dont have to worry to much until tomorrow, let's make today about us and forget all about that sorry excuse for a sister, yeah?" George said getting up and holing out his hands for his boyfriends to take. Harry hugged George's arm as they walked downstairs wanting to be as close to him as possible. George even pulled harry into his lap when they sat down. George didnt eat much, he had his arms around Harry's waist and his head was resting on Harry's back. Molly looked at them sadly, she wished there was a way for her to stop her daughter hurting the three.

"Eat" harry mumbled to George once he realized he hadn't eaten anything. George shook his head and tightened his grip on harry. Harry moved so he was facing his boyfriend and placed a soft kiss on his lips

"Eat, please?" harry mumbled, picking up a piece of toast and holding it out for his boyfriend to eat from his hand. George smiled at how cute his boyfriend was a took a bite from the toast. Harry smiled and kissed his cheek. Fred was smiling at them, he loved when his boyfriends done cute things like this.

"Ew go do that somewhere else!" Ginny said as she walked downstairs. Everyone sighed angrily

"They arent doing anything wrong!" Draco said angrily. Ginny rolled her eyes at him

"How are you okay with this? You realize that three people are in a relationship and two of them are twins?!"

"Yeah. I don't care as long as they are happy"

"And they all are boys"

"So?! I like boys too so what am I to judge?"

"You're all disgusting!" Ginny said angrily before snatching a piece of toast and storming upstairs. Harry rolled his eyes and looked back at George. They both gave eachother small shy smiles.

"I'm so over her games!" Hermione said angrily

"Aren't we all" molly said in a sigh. She once again looked over and harry and George who were just looking in eachothers eyes letting themselves forget about Ginny. Harry's hands were on George's shoulders, George still had his arms around harry waist. Molly wished she knew why Ginny was being so horrible to them. Sure she liked harry but now it looks more like an obsession.